Is there any possible way to delete a thread?

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
Hey guys, sorry to blow up your forum feed, and I might get some hate for this, but I was curious if there was any way to go back and delete a previous thread post. I made some posts a long time ago (over a year ago) that I’m not proud of (one in particular). They caught a lot of hate and disagrees, but now that I have progressed to paragon and played the game longer I am trying to dig myself out of that hole and get promoted on the forums - I’m still at 1 star. I’ve seen my threads in a few of Rich’s MCNs and I’ve brought up some good conversation - not in a pretentious sense whatsoever - so I know they are of some value nowadays. Is there anyway to go back and get rid of that, or will I have to dig myself out of that hole. If so, for once on the forums, could I get some MCOC hospitality - I know I’ll def get some disagrees and trolls but thought it was worth asking

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,325 ★★★★★
    I don't think so unless you ask a mod to delete it
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

Well, if this post catches a ton of hate, I have this positive…just used the AG in the solo event to awaken my boi onslaught and pumped a few sig stones into him!
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    just make a new forum account, Doesn't really matter if it's not connected to you main account. Not like it's summoner market where if you get something it goes to your linked account.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    That wouldn’t actually get rid of the existing “Disagee” marks anyways.

And all this does is to now remind people to see what the bad stuff was.
    (like the “I posted too much in past, just coming back after several weeks of not posting to tell everyone that I won’t be back posting for a while” post, lol)
    Lokx said:

just make a new forum account, Doesn't really matter if it's not connected to you main account. Not like it's summoner market where if you get something it goes to your linked account.

Good point. Never thought abt this

(like the “I posted too much in past, just coming back after several weeks of not posting to tell everyone that I won’t be back posting for a while” post, lol)

Trust me if I could go back and change it I would but I hate how one forum post from over a year and a half ago is dragging down the actual other good posts I’ve made…not every post is going to be great either

That’s almost like telling someone to give up on something after they make one stupid mistake or still judging them on the same stupid mistake after they tried to apologize for it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    (no, that was someone else's post. By that time everyone probably wouldn’t have known who that was, or that they hadn’t been around. They came back to say they wouldn’t be back.)
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 87
    Don’t worry about it, I’m not convinced anyone will care or that this will affect anyone’s life. It’s just a game.