**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So who did you pull from the 5 star shards arena?

123457»

Comments

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    ItsRipper wrote: »
    I got Cable, better than Hulkbuster so i can't complain :)

Some Butthurt flagged it as spam. Because u r not complaining, u r not angry wid Kabam, and he/she got a **** champ. :lol:
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Planning on holding out for 2 tries for sparky in Jan, if my willpower is strong enough :D
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Saving shards to get **** champ in a featured really hurts :lol::naughty:
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Red hulk, one before that Colossus.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Captain America
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Dupped GR
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Ultron, meh.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Im saving all of my 5 star shards for Sparky when he's added into the pool. I need either him or SL cause I'm sitting in this 5 star tech awakening gem and wouldn't waste it on anyone else.

So I'll try my luck for sparky. I want to have at least 3 crystals on deck by next month. Currently at 19k shards. I probably won't pull either, but hey, ya never know!!!
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    OML, but I immediately 100% uncollected and duped my magik. Soooo, can’t complain too too much.
  • Olred007Olred007 Posts: 34
    Hood :smile:
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    I pulled "emergency maintenance" and "connection problems" in one.
    Not the bad one, he has nice synergies with AQ and AW.
    If you team him with "your session has timed out" you'll get fancy roster.

So i cant complain.

PS: still waiting for pull (holding for SA).
  • Eytan34Eytan34 Posts: 20
    on my second account i pulled ghost rider
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Venom unfortunately
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Pazinator wrote: »
    Venom unfortunately

Venom's pretty good from my experience,You can cheat on iron men by replicating arc overload with genetic memory,He's got utility
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Pazinator wrote: »
    Venom unfortunately

Venom's pretty good from my experience,You can cheat on iron men by replicating arc overload with genetic memory,He's got utility

I didn't realize that rhymed,lol.
  • costEforesTcostEforesT Posts: 4
    ciy010ap41s1.png

:smile:
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    HB
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Pulled 2 during the event, BPCW and venom. I’m more excited about the new 2 stars I got from the milestone collectors crystals. At least those I got to use some awakening gems on which were otherwise collecting dust.
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    myvyfh9kcg10.jpeg
    Not a Bad
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    I got 5* starlord so im fine
  • AA RON!

iji5sb1r4hkk.png