Quicksilver vs photon bug?

CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
I was trying to take down SOS photon today since I just finished up 9.1 explore and my quicksilver isn't able to dex photon in pure light. Is this a bug or does he not work like nightcrawler, silk, invisible woman, etc?

Comments

• Raiden01Raiden01 Member Posts: 85
    Same happened with me. It clearly says in quicksilver's description that he cannot be hit while dashing back and that it overrides dexterity mastery.
    And in photon's kit it says that her specials in pure light cannot be avoided using dexterity mastery.

The same ability silk has and she is able to dex them just fine.

I feel like it is a bug.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,282 ★★★★★
    I feel this is similar to Red Guardian vs Wiccan.
    Something gets applied as a check before the other, despite both canceling eachother out, hence the errors.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 421 ★★★
    You need to disable Dex for it to happen
  • AsphyxiaAsphyxia Member Posts: 78

I was trying to take down SOS photon today since I just finished up 9.1 explore and my quicksilver isn't able to dex photon in pure light. Is this a bug or does he not work like nightcrawler, silk, invisible woman, etc?

If I assume correctly he doesn't work like nightcrawler or silk. Idk about invisible woman. But I saw a video saying that u can only dex serpent specials using silk and nightcrawler so that might explain it.
  • QxaxxsQxaxxs Member Posts: 1
    Its not only QS, every champion cant dex her anymore her sp1 at all. Ive tried around 20 champions and even the ones that could do it few days ago cant do it anymore. I am reffering to normal sp1 not light form ones
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Terra said:

I feel this is similar to Red Guardian vs Wiccan.
    Something gets applied as a check before the other, despite both canceling eachother out, hence the errors.

Tbf in the buff immunity vs neutralise situation there aren't errors, it works exactly as its supposed to