R3 Mystic

Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 214 ★★

R3 Mystic 85 votes

Juggs (Sig20)
94%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69bhuv9191FreakydabelarmiAzKicker316BENJI830Drake2078TerraCsuttonNojokejaymsaimBluestonepseudosaneLogan00GyanemdjerblurblotSagacious0wlLordSmasherTotalMonster110 80 votes
Hood (Unduped)
5%
Ragnarok13o_oThePredator1001willrun4adonutImBeastMode 5 votes

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)
    This should be unanimous.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)
    Setting up hood like crazy
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)
    Juggs doesn’t really need R3 to destroy everything, but Hood really needs to be awakened before I’d pick him first. Do you have any other mystics? Some others might benefit from it more.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 214 ★★

Juggs doesn’t really need R3 to destroy everything, but Hood really needs to be awakened before I’d pick him first. Do you have any other mystics? Some others might benefit from it more.

Got WWBN, not interested in taking him up though.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,145 ★★★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)

Trust me he is way better than juggs and hood. More versatile and can take a lot of matchups well. Give him a try.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,326 ★★★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)

Trust me he is way better than juggs and hood. More versatile and can take a lot of matchups well. Give him a try.
    "Way better" is discrediting what Juggernaut is capable of steamroller wise.
    Juggernaut is the superior choice here.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,145 ★★★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)
    Terra said:

"Way better" is discrediting what Juggernaut is capable of steamroller wise.
    Juggernaut is the superior choice here.
    Juggs definitely got better damage but one random ahh debuff is it all takes to shut him down (Which happens a lot btw). While wolfie got consistent damage. Although yeah wayy better is a little exaggerating I'll take that back.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)
    Jugs easily gets shut down and can’t handle match ups like serpent, bullseye, or photon well and not great for onslaught but all are amazing fights for wolf
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Hood (Unduped)
    I would say give wolf a shot, he’s an amazing champ and can be used on defense if needed. The power gain and ruptures through block make him very versatile.

If you don’t like wolf then I’d go with Hood, he needs the R3 more than Juggs since a lot of his damage is based on the detonation. You’ll run into less situations where the detonation isn’t enough to kill, and you won’t need to use as many bullets.

Juggernaut would be an amazing R3 and is arguably the best of the 3 but his damage is crazy enough at R2 that I think he needs the rank up the least.
  • Grand_Master_17Grand_Master_17 Member Posts: 19
    Juggs (Sig20)
    if there were other options other that hood, i may would have given second thought about it.... with rising health pools and things i dont think r3 hood is better than r3 juggs.. also this is my opinion lads
  • ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Member Posts: 53
    Juggs (Sig20)

As much as a guy who loves hood and his utility for some fights with high burst damage, who can't leave juggs at rank 2, it's just not something you do
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)
    You know - before you make your decision you might want to go watch Trappy’s video on Hood from 2 days ago. I might revise my opinion after watching that.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 214 ★★

You know - before you make your decision you might want to go watch Trappy’s video on Hood from 2 days ago. I might revise my opinion after watching that.

Saw it right after I pulled him, that’s one of the only reasons he’s an option.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 863 ★★★
    Juggs (Sig20)
    I r3ed mine