Who is that 7* champ that you knew were going to r3 as soon as you got them?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
And what sig are they?

Comments

• Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Silk, shes now 85
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Shuri. Because I had a R3 tech gem and picked her from the Necro selector since I had no other good 7* tech champs at the time. She is currently sig 40.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Angela as soon as she was duped.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    I have quite a few like this actually .

First one was Shang. He was my first r3 and the one I got from necro completion. I pulled a skill gem which was the one I wanted the least, but then I took a skill class crystal and out popped Shang. He was a lifesaver of a pull and made my r3 decision very easy. Plus he’s a pretty cool r3 especially at the time. Still unawakened sadly

Second one was domino. I pulled her from the Valentine’s Day calendar crystal but I was only paragon so my crystal only had a 20% chance to get a 7*. I lucked out and got her, then duped her from necro 100% and gave her all my sigs. Another no brained rankup. She’s sig 75 now but will likely get the 20 sigs from 9.1

Third one was bullseye who I pulled recently from a basic, and while I haven’t taken him up yet he’s gonna go up tomorrow when I finish 9.1.

Fourth atm is red skull who I pulled I think yesterday and will go up after bullseye unless I get some crazy pull.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    Killmonger , korg - both unawekend
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 744 ★★★

Venom. Not woke

Same here
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Venom sig 60, Kushala sig 40, & 🐷 sig 60
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 721 ★★★
    Bullseye
  • MachoGamerMachoGamer Member Posts: 14
    As soon as I got Titania I knew I had to R3 her. Duped her twice from daily crystals since. She is Sig 40 and R3
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    Kushala & Chavez both are rank 3 unduped

Mr. sinester gonna join them as soon as I get him
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    This might count as cheating, since I currently don't have any 7* rank 3s yet, but after I pulled Titania (who's still at sig 0), I immediately knew she was going straight to rank 2, then rank 3. She's currently sitting at rank 2 along with Gamora, and I have absolutely no regrets
  • DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 558 ★★★
    idk if it counts. i hv no r3s yet. But as soon as i pulled photon, i knew she is first r3, and is currently my first r2. Same thing with spider ham, no regrets yet. Both are really good. Currently, trying to r2 wiccan or CMM
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

And what sig are they?

Onslaught, unawakened. Currently r2 though 😔
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

If I had Gold and all things to upgrade a 7 stars will be Moondragon, my first and best of them all.

Love her victory animation...

Big FOREHEAD
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    First one was venom. Pulled him from a class crystal (chose cosmic only for him), He motivated me to complete necro.

Serpent and bullseye are other obvious r3s.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Cheeilth was gonna r3 ASAP and I did
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Titania, Hulk, Gorr, and Onslaught were no brainers for me. All were not awakened when they were ranked 3. Guardian, Bullseye and Domino were ranked 3 once they were duped. For Maw, the universe told me to because I pulled him 7 times after the initial selector.

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Juggs…. 0
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 368 ★★
    Venom
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,103 ★★★★★
    Hyperion when I have the materials
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Overseer - recently Awakened, and rapidly Sigged up to Sig 80

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 146

And what sig are they?

Onslaught, especially after I duped him from 9.1 selector( gave him 40 sig stones so sig 60 rn)
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Beta ray bill, used him a few times in act 9, i know his hype died down a bit but i honestly love the champion from abilities to animation.