Who is that 7* champ that you knew were going to r3 as soon as you got them?

2»

Comments

• ElwindElwind Member Posts: 392 ★★★
    America Chavez
  • Grand_Master_17Grand_Master_17 Member Posts: 19
    Venom, my fav champs bro keeps avoiding me 30+ 7* crystals and cant get a very common champ........i need venommmm
  • ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Member Posts: 53
    I also have several for thi thread,

1. Morbius, I know a probably unpopular opnion but he was my first ever 7* in gerneral even though I got him from the double track even though I knew her was going to r3 before but hes defenitly now because I pulled his dupe allowing me to more consistently fight bleed immune champions, all and all bleed, invis, big yellow numbers go burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    2. Chavez, One of the most utilty and hard hitting 7* Mystics, I dont care what you have to say but even if you have a peanut brain, you can use her, and thats who I am lmao, super fun champion to use, so hard hitting, absoultly worth it.
    3. Omega Sentinel, what a godly pull to get from omega days, she is so fun to use and as the highest attack stat character in the game, enough said
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 69
    Silk
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    I took Onslaught up to rank 3 unduped the moment I pulled him. I was saving resources to rank 3 him the moment I pulled him. Currently saving my rank 3 gem from the Crucible for when I pull Enchantress.
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    Lokx said:

Beta ray bill, used him a few times in act 9, i know his hype died down a bit but i honestly love the champion from abilities to animation.

I have him at rank 2 and he probably was my MVP in the first run
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,073 ★★★★★

If I had Gold and all things to upgrade a 7 stars will be Moondragon, my first and best of them all.

Love her victory animation...

Best victory animation?
    Vox: hold my beer
  • Winter_souljaWinter_soulja Member Posts: 18
    Stark Spidey. Sig 150. Picked him twice and no regrets. Favorite champ in the game. Got lucky recently and pulled 2099 twice. He might be next
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★

I have quite a few like this actually .

First one was Shang. He was my first r3 and the one I got from necro completion. I pulled a skill gem which was the one I wanted the least, but then I took a skill class crystal and out popped Shang. He was a lifesaver of a pull and made my r3 decision very easy. Plus he’s a pretty cool r3 especially at the time. Still unawakened sadly

Second one was domino. I pulled her from the Valentine’s Day calendar crystal but I was only paragon so my crystal only had a 20% chance to get a 7*. I lucked out and got her, then duped her from necro 100% and gave her all my sigs. Another no brained rankup. She’s sig 75 now but will likely get the 20 sigs from 9.1

Third one was bullseye who I pulled recently from a basic, and while I haven’t taken him up yet he’s gonna go up tomorrow when I finish 9.1.

Fourth atm is red skull who I pulled I think yesterday and will go up after bullseye unless I get some crazy pull.

Awesome! And exploring Necro 100% is just GOATED 🙌🏽

Stark Spidey. Sig 150. Picked him twice and no regrets. Favorite champ in the game. Got lucky recently and pulled 2099 twice. He might be next

That is awesome

I also have several for thi thread,

1. Morbius, I know a probably unpopular opnion but he was my first ever 7* in gerneral even though I got him from the double track even though I knew her was going to r3 before but hes defenitly now because I pulled his dupe allowing me to more consistently fight bleed immune champions, all and all bleed, invis, big yellow numbers go burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    2. Chavez, One of the most utilty and hard hitting 7* Mystics, I dont care what you have to say but even if you have a peanut brain, you can use her, and thats who I am lmao, super fun champion to use, so hard hitting, absoultly worth it.
    3. Omega Sentinel, what a godly pull to get from omega days, she is so fun to use and as the highest attack stat character in the game, enough said

Lmaooooo fellow peanut brain here 😂😂😂 I haven't used her yet though....ugh....gotta get in on that
    EdisonLaw said:

If I had Gold and all things to upgrade a 7 stars will be Moondragon, my first and best of them all.

Best victory animation?
    Vox: hold my beer
    Lol it is pretty sick

• Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    Angela, sig 183 and Venompool sig 20
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    6* Silk who is the only champ I ever grinded the basic arena for (the only one I can manage). Sig 140 so far at r4
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 75
    dust, only because i had a 2-3 mutant from act 8
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    OG Hulk. Not awakened, and still an absolute monster.
  • MiStaloOvaMiStaloOva Member Posts: 37
    Shuri. Rest is on r3
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 335 ★★★

• ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    edited September 17

Sorry but that’s one of the worst victory animations I’ve seen in the last few years. Literally looks like they copy and pasted her head on a body.

For this thread: A Chavez
    That was obviously sarcasm bro her sp3 animation is the worst in game...
    The only time animation team did miss. 😂