What drives you to play the game?

2»

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    It gives my fingers something to do when I'm bored or need to fidget
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★

Also

Black cat victory animation

Just ran a fight with black cat to remind myself.

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    Masochism nodes IRL
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★

Hello everyone, I used to be a regular on here from 2020-2021, I used to love this game for a long time played competitively in AW, Bgs, summoner showdown etc.

I have been retired for quite some time now, and am just curious what brings you to continue to play?

The Community? Gameplay? Love for Marvel? Out of Pure just because I have been playing for years?

And who are your favorite new champions?

Damn havent seen you in awhile - didnt realise you retired.

For me it's just reliving my childhood of decades ago with characters i grew up reading about and loving. It's very visceral escapism from the parts of life that can wear me down.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 829 ★★★
    Addiction… fun experience and anger funnel
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Hello everyone, I used to be a regular on here from 2020-2021, I used to love this game for a long time played competitively in AW, Bgs, summoner showdown etc.

I have been retired for quite some time now, and am just curious what brings you to continue to play?

The Community? Gameplay? Love for Marvel? Out of Pure just because I have been playing for years?

For me it's just reliving my childhood of decades ago with characters i grew up reading about and loving. It's very visceral escapism from the parts of life that can wear me down.
    I know its been a while man.... but life is great I have been well @Bugmat78 Hope the same for you man...I totally get the escapism part.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

I know its been a while man.... but life is great I have been well @Bugmat78 Hope the same for you man...I totally get the escapism part.
    Also this year has been crazy and so has last year. 7 stars, ascension, Necropolis, Onslaught, Bullseye, Serpent not getting nerfed, etc
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★

It's fun to take care of our Tamagotchi and feed them (not to the death)

Lmfaoooooooo
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bugmat78 said:

Also this year has been crazy and so has last year. 7 stars, ascension, Necropolis, Onslaught, Bullseye, Serpent not getting nerfed, etc
    In addition my new favorite champions (from 2024) are Count Nefaria, Serpent, Beta Ray Bill, Bullseye, Arcade, Prowler, Patriot and The Leader
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    edited September 17
    Right now, it's one of my gaming geek addictions lol. Although it makes me livid sometimes, it can still be a fun game overall.

I ❤️🫶🏽❤️🫶🏽❤️ me some Captain Marvel/CMM! I would die for Carol Danvers 😍 Ok I'm not going to be THAT dramatic but she is my favorite champ in the game 🙂 I just love how she bursts into Binary Ignition and goes on a rampage lol. Kabam released her as a 7* twice! I missed her the first time, but dropped some cash to get her this time! ✨️🩵🩵🩵🙅🏼‍♀️🩵🩵🩵✨️

Photon is another hot favorite! 🔥💚🔥💚🔥 So badass!! She was pure hell on defense and offense when she was first released last November, and is still annoying to a lot of players.

And there's Shuri! One of the best in the Tech class 💙💙💙💙

Wasp is another fav in science class! 💚