Idea, a realm/community boss battle

Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
Something I have noticed that’s in some other mobile games is a boss battle with a ridiculously high health pool that the entire community has to do damage to take it down, and reach milestones based on damage dealt.

With the introduction of the realm event this month it got me thinking if this could work too.

Kind of like Raids but on a much larger scale.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Remember only one person can fight a boss at a time. You are asking millions of players fighting one boss, taking turns, which is impossible.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    edited September 16
    They can do this tbh of making it like a quest but realm even would be most damage dealt so its possible also interesting concept

Edit: of course though ur gonna have to make it immune to certain damage since odin otherwise as they cant just make a infinite health fight since not that type of tech they use for healths
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    I’m thinking an enemy where each second that passes, the enemies attack rises, and it has infinite hp, but when you eventually die, your score is recorded and put into the event to go towards milestones and also your best run goes towards rank rewards.

Or alternatively, the enemy could be quite weak but there’s a time limit to do the damage.

Rank rewards could include a new trophy champ and t4a shards, etc

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Would be cool.

There could also be like a realm quest where per damage done within the quest adds to a realm event milestone point. So 1 damage gives 1 point and as you accumulate points into the realm event you can unlock milestone keys. Quest is repeatable to do more damage and add onto the realm objective points. Eventually all keys will be unlocked and the quest can be fully explored for big rewards.

Idk just a idea i had.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Also just to add to yours, the big boss battle could be saga related. So last saga theme was arcade base, the previous was knull and the current is maestro.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Isn’t this literally like raids on a larger scale?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    This might be their idea for Chronoserpent when the Realm Event has their functionality worked out 👀
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

Isn’t this literally like raids on a larger scale?

That's what OP literally said