Mcoc New 7 star- One more trash

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,111 ★★★★★
    Bro really called terrax trash 🤡
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Whenever I see this, I think it's a screenshot of nothing and just click disagree.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★

Whenever I see this, I think it's a screenshot of nothing and just click disagree.

(Disagree culture). Its sad

(Disagree culture). Its sad
    Not really. Op should post a picture instead of vid. Ain't no one got time for that. Especially gen z, Our attention span is hardly 2 sec
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,862 ★★★★★
    The only trash thing here is the opinion.

Terrax is a really solid utility champion, and the absolute best option in the game for Alliance War path three.

And if you think Hulkling is better, then you'll find out differently, fighting Viv or Red Skull on node 21...😬

Terrax is one of my most-used cosmic champions. Not the hardest hitter; but definitely heavily used, because he can solve so many problems.

The only trash thing here is the opinion.

Terrax is a really solid utility champion, and the absolute best option in the game for Alliance War path three.

And if you think Hulkling is better, then you'll find out differently, fighting Viv or Red Skull on node 21...😬

Terrax is one of my most-used cosmic champions. Not the hardest hitter; but definitely heavily used, because he can solve so many problems.

He is basically a cheatcode for path 3. Smashes all fights there. Really good at 3rd and 4th fights with bleed and shock immunities. I always wanted to pull him.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    Chadrax