How many banquet bundle tickets should I have right now? (FTP)

13»

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 4,030 ★★★★★

So if I don't do any of it, I'm boned?

You can still get to 104 tickets (enough for Sinister) if you ignore everything in the bounties while getting everything else available.
    Thanks!
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 421 ★★★
    edited October 23
    Now sitting at 47 tickets, thanks to the gold track and bg objective refresh.
  • Twodayhang0verTwodayhang0ver Member Posts: 9
    Just did my 3rd elite bounty and all told I have 52
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★
    I'm surprised I still have the amount you're supposed to. I think I'll stop at 120 this saga as I don't need to bother on the last 9
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,862 ★★★★★
    Death in the family so I'm going to my country, not gonna be WiFi so I won't be doing this anymore. Mcoc pales in comparison to irl tho
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,631 ★★★★★

I'm surprised I still have the amount you're supposed to. I think I'll stop at 120 this saga as I don't need to bother on the last 9

If you're going for 120, then getting the other 9 will probably be very passive effort. And even if it isn't, they've been putting all these tickets into things we would probably all do anyway. If they're out there, get them. Worst case, that's 900k gold, so a free ascension.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,465 ★★★★★

Did you purchase any? I’m 47 just like @jdschw
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,072 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I’m at 52 without purchasing. If you’ve only been doing 5 bounties each week and holding the rest, you could complete the third elite bounty today.
  • England73738England73738 Member Posts: 59
    What do these tickets do please? I only have 5 of them and wondering if they’re going to be useful. Not overly sure where to get them (other than the battlegrounds daily objective) and not sure what they’re used for.
  • Twodayhang0verTwodayhang0ver Member Posts: 9

Siliyo said:

I’m at 52 without purchasing. If you’ve only been doing 5 bounties each week and holding the rest, you could complete the third elite bounty today.
    Exactly what I did
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,465 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

You’re saying if you haven’t held, and accidentally did more than 5 in one week, you’re screwed?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,631 ★★★★★

What do these tickets do please? I only have 5 of them and wondering if they’re going to be useful. Not overly sure where to get them (other than the battlegrounds daily objective) and not sure what they’re used for.

Currently they can be used to trade in for a Mr. Sinister bundle and/or banquet tokens. The banquet tokens will be used to trade in for GBCs (greater banquet crystals) in the banquet event that starts toward the end of the year. This event happens every year (and has changed over the years) and the general details about it are this: there will be crystals that cost 300 units (if that doesn't change) with high ceiling prizes that come alongside solo and alliance events for even more prizes. It is, depending on how favorably RNG treats you, the best event to use units towards.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    52 is the current count right?
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 ★★

Death in the family so I'm going to my country, not gonna be WiFi so I won't be doing this anymore. Mcoc pales in comparison to irl tho

Surprised nobody has replied to you, sorry for your lost.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,862 ★★★★★
    kvirr said:

Surprised nobody has replied to you, sorry for your lost.
    Thanks mate
  • Palatinus3Palatinus3 Member Posts: 19
    F2P and I got 47
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,072 ★★★★★
    Sharing a tip that took me too long to realize. If you’re low on bounty entries due to moving alliances or in an alliance that doesn’t earn many, you can repeat the normal bounty with the same entry to fill up the elite bounty objective.

Since it refunds the bounty entry when you quit out and the objective is to defeat the bounty target (and not complete the quest) - you can get your 5 bounty wins by quitting right after you win the match, going back in after it’s refunded and obtain your elite bounty entry from one entry ticket.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 421 ★★★
    Thanks for the clever trick @MrSakuragi ! Thanks to you, i just claimed my elite bounty, and now I'm up to 53 tickets!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★★
    54 now with the bg reset