Best 7* to rank up for 9.1 exploration?

simpsonstvsimpsonstv Member Posts: 8
edited September 17 in General Discussion
Hello, looking for advice on which of these 7* is most useful for 9.1 exploration to rank them up. They could be all-around strong or particularly good for certain nodes/bosses. (Note: all are unawakened)

Best 7* to rank up for 9.1 exploration? 29 votes

Titania
13%
UltragamerRainwind76PT_99Uzzy131004 4 votes
Hulk
48%
Spity68PrasadTheHeroDeservedSairam44captain_rogersChrisRM93ThePredator1001Oliver345781LickyYoma007__Rick87_shield311Kohlrabi1Friendly001 14 votes
Bishop
3%
JoSpidey_10 1 vote
Bullseye
17%
RiptideSilentArisNemesis_17Hulk808Rayhawn 5 votes
Guardian
3%
SagaChampion 1 vote
Beta Ray Bill
13%
bhuv9191ItsClobberinTimeTP33NONYABIZZ 4 votes

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill
    I used Beta Ray Bill multiple times, him and Serpent were probably my most used champs for exploration.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,347 ★★★★★
    edited September 17

I used Beta Ray Bill multiple times, him and Serpent were probably my most used champs for exploration.

Havent started, is it BrBs utility/kit or just the generic damage dealing aspect that makes him good for it?
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    Plus you can use him on defence!
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill
    Polygon said:

Havent started, is it BrBs utility/kit or just the generic damage dealing aspect that makes him good for it?
    Mostly the damage, the utility wasn't really that useful. I just thought he was perfect for it cause every single fight was over after sp2 sp1 sp1 so it made the chapter lot more palatable for me since I already found the whole aspect of it quite boring.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,347 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Mostly the damage, the utility wasn't really that useful. I just thought he was perfect for it cause every single fight was over after sp2 sp1 sp1 so it made the chapter lot more palatable for me since I already found the whole aspect of it quite boring.
    I see. Glad to hear that you dont have to bring specific counters for the nodes, ill just run through it with my r3 juggs then
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill
    As someone who has all but bishop ranked up i can tell you that beta ray Bill was probably my second most used champion after silk. Guardian was also up there as was Titania. Lots of people voting for hulk but really he didn’t have the utility you really needed. Not buff immune, not really easy access to buffs/debuff etc. buckets of damage sure but BRB or guardian will be your best friends here.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★
    Titania
    There's a whole path where it's all made to be cheese by Titana and her heavy
    And one more where her light attack debuffs give you unstoppable buff 🤣