Rate this 7star pull

STARKtechSTARKtech Member Posts: 126

Is he any good??

Comments

• kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 4
    pretty decent defender in bgs, I’m not a fan playing him, but he’s good, nice pull
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    Good defender.
    Suprisingly sharp on offense too, but he takes some timing skills.
    I love my awakened r2 7*.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    He can be annoying on defense, but he isn't quite the defender he used to be since the science class is stacked now. Any buff immune champ, like RG or Titania, destroys him
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,077 ★★★★★
    edited September 17
    He's gonna shine as a defender in the next season of BGs which is Crit me With your Best Shot.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    Offensively he is easy to use but needs multiple fights to ramp up his damage.

His sig helps a lot but isn’t necessary.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Offense - 6
    Defense - 9
    Nose - 0
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Member Posts: 275 ★★
    STARKtech said:

Is he any good??

He's really a good attacker too.. Have ghost rider relic and his degen damage will be high... His powersteal at heavy and sp3 is really helpful at many scenarios...
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★

r2 7* Maw vs. max ascended 6* Maestro.

Underrated attacker if you know what you’re doing and can time his sp2s with the falter. Not top 10 attacker or anything and there’s definitely room for error with him but he can pull his weight on occasion if you need him to. Defensive value is dropping slowly with the drip feed of crazy sciences but he can still be annoying there too.
    edited September 18
    Squidopus said:

r2 7* Maw vs. max ascended 6* Maestro.

Underrated attacker if you know what you’re doing and can time his sp2s with the falter. Not top 10 attacker or anything and there’s definitely room for error with him but he can pull his weight on occasion if you need him to. Defensive value is dropping slowly with the drip feed of crazy sciences but he can still be annoying there too.

Also has non contacts so can counter Attuma, KM and Korg

He can be annoying on defense, but he isn't quite the defender he used to be since the science class is stacked now. Any buff immune champ, like RG or Titania, destroys him

Also nullify immune like Omega Sentinel, Overseer, even Galan
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Offense - 6
    Defense - 9
    Nose - 0

This 👆
    Haha