**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry is still broke

How do you manage to fix something and it stays together for a week then just snaps back to being completely useless? It's not just coincidental that beneficial things can't stay working properly. Maybe a couple times, it's been 7 months. Get it together some of us put real hard earned money into this game, not to mention the time we've invested in this poorly managed game. PARRY ISNT TRIGGERING HALF THE TIME, MAYBE A FOURTH THE TIME. My reaction time hasn't changed my device isn't 2 months old, iPhone 7+ I don't even keep pictures or other apps on my phone to make sure it's working at peak performance. The issue is and will always be on your end. The game worked just fine a year ago.

Comments

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I guess it's possible I have just gotten used to it but I haven't been having problems since last update
  • OngellOngell Posts: 55
    I had a good week. I'm sick of closing all apps, restarting my phone uninstalling and reinstalling the app and trying everything to see if it works. Taking my phone case off and all. It's not a problem from my end. I've seen other forums regarding this as well. I can't imagine it's psychosomatic either. Perfect timed taps never parry and the ones that seem like they'd be off do occasionally. Double dash back is fixed but there's missing frames, lag and parry is unreliable not that it really matters bc taking a hit from anything on Day 4-5 with a 4 star is a mistake, 12.0 and challenger rating is the worst thing I've ever seen done to any game.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Same thing with android. Android has had the worst week ever. :disappointed:
    I feel for android users you guys still have slower loading times even on newer models. They should have a universal mcoc made phone/tablet to maximize gameplay and make sure everyone is on a mutual playground.
    Or split the game up in two different servers iOS on one and apple on another. Takes a big load off the server and we're competing against others with the same model speed.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    It doesn't depends on the platform or the device models. The problems are also exactly the same on iOS. Some more some less.

As Ongell said, I have also the feeling that perfect timed parries doesn't work all the time and some not so good ones does. How can this be?

Champions stuck/lag, enemies are evading and instant attacking/dashing forward in 0.1 sec, own evades are to short or useless when not exactly timed to 0.1 sec before the hit (like mike said), 60-80% of alle SP1 are blocked after 4 hit combo and so on....

There is so much wrong in the game, but what does kabam? Increased the shop prices and tried to sell 110€ packages as ever.

Fix the stupid fighting engine!
    Reduce shop prices!
    Give more mission rewards!
    Make more synergies!
    Fight arena botting!

And you will see you will earn money not hate...