Which character has the most playable variants in MCOC?

Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 146 ★★

Which character has the most playable variants in MCOC? 84 votes

Captain America
2%
Foxhero007ShadowFox 2 votes
Spider-Man
71%
SnakeEyes69ChovnerLuciusVorenusSakkbanphillgreenSundance_2099DRTOGulfstream550Buck9studiogeorgiemenBeeweePrentexZuroOGAvengerpeixemacacocaptain_rogersSarvanga1_WhoDaPooEwell65SSS69TripleB 60 votes
Iron Man
8%
GyanemdjerThe_Doctor_24_1NONYABIZZTairique_turay0ManbatnTonystark1119shield311 7 votes
Hulk
17%
Colinwhitworth69JROD1OLordSmasherAyden_noah1DirtysnowmanorpimeSBrad366RekamMiStaloOvaDenic_2580Super_Cretu90MidiToproller89MachoGamerBigPoppaDoc12 15 votes

Comments

• Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 146 ★★
    edited September 18
    Iron Man
    I wasn’t meant to vote btw. I don’t even think it’s Iron Man.
    edited September 18
    Iron Man
    @Sundance_2099 ’Dunno why this has to be a poll’… it’s not that deep bro. Most people don’t know how many of each champion there are from memory (me included), so I wanted to see how many people would guess right. Was just a fun question. It doesn’t need to be anything more.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man
    neither did I. I forgot Maestro and Overseer and was checking on the MCOC Wiki.
    edited September 18
    Iron Man
    @Sundance_2099 I do appreciate that you brought the correct info though. I just hope people vote first before looking at the correct answer below lol.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man
    3 normon osborn? We only have 2 right (GG AND RG)
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★

I think iron patriot
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man

I think iron patriot
    Yes Iron Patriit isn’t Rhodey, it’s Norman
  • MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Member Posts: 99
    Spider-Man
    Iron spider next please :)

Spider-Man

I think iron patriot
    Seriously? In mcu rhodey wore the suit.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man
    All spider-verse heroes are variants of Spider-man. So it's easily him. Options also don't ask of only Peter Parker or Steve Rogers. So the calculations are little bit off.🤔
    edited September 18
    Spider-Man

All spider-verse heroes are variants of Spider-man. So it's easily him. Options also don't ask of only Peter Parker or Steve Rogers. So the calculations are little bit off.🤔

By your logic red guardian should be counted as cap variant, and war machine/iron patriot as ironman variants
    edited September 18
    Iron Man
    @captain_rogers That’s actually what I meant by it though. It’s my bad for not explaining my intentions precisely enough Red Guardian counts as one of the Captain America Varients because of the captain america shield and play style. So does Patriot. All Iron Man suit characters like Iron Heart, Iron Patriot… All spider-Man style characters… all Hulk design and play style variants, etc. I should have explained that though.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man

By your logic red guardian should be counted as cap variant, and war machine/iron patriot as ironman variants
    No because red guardian and war machine are inspired characters and not multiversal variants like in Spider-man case.
    Spider-Man

I think iron patriot
    I think the mcoc suit is the Comic version
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
    What about deadpool? Classic, x-force, goldpool, platpool, venompool, gwenpool, masacre (sorta)
    Spider-Man
    jdschw said:

What about deadpool? Classic, x-force, goldpool, platpool, venompool, gwenpool, masacre (sorta)

I think it's Spidey
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man

I think iron patriot
    So? The version in game is from the comics. Rhodey's IP suit is different; his has more blue in the colour scheme and is a (literal) repaint of the War Machine armour with a shoulder cannon, Norman's is more red and is a (literal) repaint of an old Iron Man armour and doesn't have the shoulder cannon.
    Iron Man
    @Foxhero007 Voting Captain America just because he had no votes is jokes 🤣🤣