Wtf

2»

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    Why are your screenshots cropped?
  • Kk17Kk17 Member Posts: 18
    Graves_3 said:

Why are your screenshots cropped?

Well I mentioned it in the starting. But I did some pro editor type sh I t and ended up with this
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★
    Kk17 said:

It is already a permanent ban. Now just waiting for any clarification which is two days away

Oh. They think you cheated / you did cheat then
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,398 ★★★

smdam38 said:

Usual suspects **** on op.
    Op provides proof and then all suddenly oh we should involve mods.

I don’t have a problem with mod part. The crapping on immediately is what bothers me.

Literally no one has done that.
    Did you read the thread?
    Do it again.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,398 ★★★
    edited September 21
    Why did you wish it was a weekday?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    edited September 21

Kk17 said:

It is already a permanent ban. Now just waiting for any clarification which is two days away

If OP is really banned and it was him fighting in Necro and not a merc sending him stuff, the cheat detector hasn't been wrong yet. Crashed has said it's batting 100%.

Edit: I see the GR chain now.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 783 ★★★

Kk17 said:

If OP is really banned and it was him fighting in Necro and not a merc sending him stuff, the cheat detector hasn't been wrong yet. Crashed has said it's batting 100%.

I also don't see a relic in any of the pictures. The only thing we can see is Juggs arm.
    You can see the Ghost Rider relic whip in one of the pictures
    Ortoun said:

Kk17 said:

I also don't see a relic in any of the pictures. The only thing we can see is Juggs arm.
    Yep, I corrected myself and tested the GR relic just to be sure. I edited the incorrect info from my comment.

Ortoun said:

Kk17 said:

Yep, I corrected myself and tested the GR relic just to be sure. I edited the incorrect info from my comment.
    Even with the pictures, it's hard to tell if he did something wrong or not. The only scenario I can see that makes sense is that since the striker was somehow bypassing the 1% damage cap (rough math puts it somewhere between 2.5 and 3%) that he did enough damage to take him straight from p3 to dead, skipping p4 entirely. Now what circumstances had to align for the striker to break the cap like that, I don't know.
    Doing the actual math, each hit of the striker was doing about 2.75% damage, GR striker does 3 hits, so that is about 8.25% damage total. Given that the highest health picture shows 8%, it seems totally reasonable that they blew past the last phase. The real question is how the striker ended up doing so much damage. I wonder how many tokens they had, as according to the description, striker hits always get the bonus as if the grandmaster was wounded from the tokens.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 515 ★★★

Kk17 said:

I'm fairly certain someone was banned and unbanned for necro and they had posted on the forums too. Not 100% sure that was the case though.

Kk17 said:

I'm fairly certain someone was banned and unbanned for necro and they had posted on the forums too. Not 100% sure that was the case though.
    I don't remember it being Necro. I remember Crashed commenting on one thread that it looked like someone was blatantly trying to cheat. It was someone who hired a merc and the merc made it super obvious.

I remember the one where it turned out they weren't cheating but I can't remember if it was Necro.
    Ortoun said:

Doing the actual math, each hit of the striker was doing about 2.75% damage, GR striker does 3 hits, so that is about 8.25% damage total. Given that the highest health picture shows 8%, it seems totally reasonable that they blew past the last phase. The real question is how the striker ended up doing so much damage. I wonder how many tokens they had, as according to the description, striker hits always get the bonus as if the grandmaster was wounded from the tokens.

I think I had about 25 tokens and 7 or 8 token of guile. I had the same question too how does the relic do that much damage
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian

Kk17 said:

It wasn't necro. It was something completely different. As far as we know, necro hasn't had a false positive yet.
    Pikolu said:

Kk17 said:

It wasn't necro. It was something completely different. As far as we know, necro hasn't had a false positive yet.
    So can this be considered a bug which could be detected by the system.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 230
    Why the #>#÷ are the pictures sideways bro 🤣
    Guys I have reuploaded the pictures. I didn't check the first time I uploaded it.
    Thank you I already sent a ticket with the video attached but I only get a auto generated message.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 244 ★★
    So now we have to record every fight, because of the *** anti cheat "detector".... Good job guys!!
    I am still getting that auto generated message so should I wait for tomorrow.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

So now we have to record every fight, because of the *** anti cheat "detector".... Good job guys!!

Not really but if something like this happens its best to have picture proof or video evidence since they can look at it on whats going on easier