I found that energy is bugged in aq and aw .

In previous aq I noticed I was sent to another tile even i had no energy .
And in the current aw I moved 3 tile forward without having energy .
( That path wasn't already covered by anyone else )

Comments

• Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 553 ★★★
    Yeah it's happening today with aq & aw .let
    @KabamDORK look into it
  • Harsh_boss24Harsh_boss24 Member Posts: 34
  • SchweddyBallzSchweddyBallz Member Posts: 4
    Was just about to hop on here and make my own post. Happened to me in yesterday’s AQ and just happened to me this round. Had 6 energy, but it let me move 2 extra spots. Yesterday I think it let me move 3 spots. I should’ve recorded, but I did take photos of my path.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,603 Guardian
    I noticed this as well. There seems to be a pattern to it, but I haven't quite figured it out. In both AQ and AQ the game will let you advance when at zero energy and will often allow you to advance to the next decision node even if you don't have enough energy, but it does enforce energy eventually.

I hope Kabam gets right on that and fixes it. I'll go ahead and open a support ticket right away, just as soon as I remember how to open support tickets. Don't worry everyone, I will get right on it, don't need to do anything, we don't want to overwhelm support.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,556 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I noticed this as well. There seems to be a pattern to it, but I haven't quite figured it out. In both AQ and AQ the game will let you advance when at zero energy and will often allow you to advance to the next decision node even if you don't have enough energy, but it does enforce energy eventually.

I hope Kabam gets right on that and fixes it. I'll go ahead and open a support ticket right away, just as soon as I remember how to open support tickets. Don't worry everyone, I will get right on it, don't need to do anything, we don't want to overwhelm support.

You can always move on to empty nodes in AQ. On Map 6, without energy, I can go from the first boss to the next 3 empty nodes in a straight line.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,603 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

You can always move on to empty nodes in AQ. On Map 6, without energy, I can go from the first boss to the next 3 empty nodes in a straight line.
    I have noticed that as well. But that's not the *only* way in which it is bugged.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    If a player has a single energy, presses the next node, and the game progresses you forward to additional nodes, there's nothing a player can do to stop it. Almost like the game engaged an auto move feature to empty nodes. As mentioned, it won't let you progress to a node with a defender on it.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 896 ★★★
    Actually, let's just keep this as is. It is much less time consuming just skipping past the empty nodes, which are just annoying time sinks and add no value.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,072 ★★★★★
    Appears to be fixed in AQ. Can no longer advance to an open node
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 963 ★★★

Appears to be fixed in AQ. Can no longer advance to an open node

I did. Just a few min ago.
  • Siva22akSiva22ak Member Posts: 81

Yes it's happened to me to also am missing my off season bg rewards hope they will look in it @KabamDORK
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 103
    Got eyes on it. Stay Tuned!
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 103

Are you still seeing this happen? And for the rest of the thread are we seeing this continue to happen?
  • SuperAlex102SuperAlex102 Member Posts: 7
    @KabamDORK don’t worry about this, the team has bigger issues to fix. Let us have this little thing.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,556 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Are you still seeing this happen? And for the rest of the thread are we seeing this continue to happen?
    Its fixed unfortunately. The bug made the AQ grind go quicker, which was a good thing.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Wow I thought bugs took months maybe years to fix. And there should be a long slow drawn out analysis of all the ways fixing the bug could make other things worse.

Oh wait this was a pro-player bug, funny how fast that works.