What lead to quitting after 9 years

13»

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,597 ★★★★★
    edited September 30
    Limejuice said:

I still find it funny that the "Hacker" got into his apple account and all he worries about is an MCoC account....

Whats more funny is that first priority was to control my apple ID and anything related, i took care of that as it took 1-2 days, changed bank card. Now looking into my mcoc account to fix, Whats the problem??
    That you didn't get hacked, you gave your information away.

That is not hacking, its "HaCKinG"
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,823 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

I still find it funny that the "Hacker" got into his apple account and all he worries about is an MCoC account....

Whats more funny is that first priority was to control my apple ID and anything related, i took care of that as it took 1-2 days, changed bank card. Now looking into my mcoc account to fix, Whats the problem??
    Nobody believes you.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,388 ★★★★★

• kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 76
    Didn’t we shut this down for a reason ? You gave your info away to someone a while ago, they found the info again and stole your account, there is no “ pro hacker “ it’s just someone who is good at looking through messages, and someone who has spite for you. Sorry this happened, start a new account or something, complaining on forums is not going to do anything for you. Good luck.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    You forum regulars are just nasty people. I don't know how most of you haven't been banned. What is the point of responding to this thread? Oh right. High school vibes. Keep on cooking...
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,597 ★★★★★

You forum regulars are just nasty people. I don't know how most of you haven't been banned. What is the point of responding to this thread? Oh right. High school vibes. Keep on cooking...

Oh you are no Prince Nice Charming Sweetums yourself...
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 76

If your on forums your one of us, so get over it or hop off, you wouldn’t be missed.
This discussion has been closed.