What lead to quitting after 9 years

LimejuiceLimejuice Member Posts: 48
edited September 30 in General Discussion
Well Yeah most have known by now my account got hacked etc and some saying you got scammed by Selling or hiring merc etc. Think what you want. I provided everything to kabam, including all purchases every year, only thing hacker knew was my original email and name so it was compromised. Even my forums got hacked. F u hacker(period)

Post edited by Kabam Pinwheel on

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,410 ★★★★
    Hasibullahfida is your previous forum account?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/discussions/Hasibullahfida

In September,21 you asked about to change password.

It was you or the other guy?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    edited September 29
    Don't Kabam have their "data" to figure out which IP address real owner was using account with?
    before during and after the hack?

• LimejuiceLimejuice Member Posts: 48

Its my account but he hacked it and posted to change my account password

Thanks for posting this on a Sunday. It keeps it open an extra day for us since it's the weekend.

My pleasure
    PT_99 said:

Don't Kabam have their "data" to figure out which IP address real owner was using account with?

They never bothered with that even though i asked them multiple times. They just said, you creation of date, original name and 2 real purchases are compromised
    Brad366 said:

Is it quitting if your account is forcibly closed?

Yes

Limejuice said:

Well Yeah most have known by now my account got hacked etc and some saying you got scammed by Selling or hiring merc etc. Think what you want. I provided everything to kabam, including all purchases every year, only thing hacker knew was my original email and name so it was compromised. Even my forums got hacked. F u hacker(period)

You can’t prove ownership with only original email and name.
    Exactly, i proof it with all the other stuff such every single purchases on mcoc, IP ADDRESS, war vids and pics that are old, convos etc yet they said no. Bs system of kabam imo

I'm still confused on how the account you had for 9 years was only 7 years old.

At least it's resolved and you don't have to worry about dealing with it anymore.

No idea, achievements says 2015. So thats 9 years
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 105
    Limejuice said:

Brad366 said:

Is it quitting if your account is forcibly closed?

Yes
    I was being sarcastic. It’s not.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,929 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Support likely doesn’t have access to that type of data, and it’s not worth the time even if someone else at Kabam could prove who it belongs to. Better to close the account since clearly there were violations of TOS in this situation.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 170

From what I could tell just from these posts (not any data from Kabam itself), is that LimeJuice (here) yes, used to be Halibul… forum account, which they had been posting as for years.
    Person who stole (acquired, or however, etc), this person's actual Microsoft email login/password (which might have been same used for game), so was also able to then login to that game account and forum acct using same info.

So that other person started using that Halibul.. forum account just this month (as login was probably same) starting with those (“how do I change email / password” posts up here).
    Definite change in writing/post style starting with this month.
    Prior to that, that forum account posts were likely indeed this “LimeJuice” original poster here (who couldn’t get at their Halibul.. forum account anymore, or game acct too, after the “breach”).

Wonder if Kabam has disabled the Halibul.. forum account now too (that person hadn’t been back since Kabam responded in one of them).

Doesn't explain how the "hacker" managed to pull info from the apple account. Like date of creation, purchases. All this without triggering a verification from hotmail or apple.
    This really seems like an account sale gone bad. Glad the account is closed.
    I am not an iPhone user, but if I log into a phone with that email, won't all the information and history be available?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,597 ★★★★★
    edited September 30
    arifin74 said:

From what I could tell just from these posts (not any data from Kabam itself), is that LimeJuice (here) yes, used to be Halibul… forum account, which they had been posting as for years.
    Person who stole (acquired, or however, etc), this person's actual Microsoft email login/password (which might have been same used for game), so was also able to then login to that game account and forum acct using same info.

So that other person started using that Halibul.. forum account just this month (as login was probably same) starting with those (“how do I change email / password” posts up here).
    Definite change in writing/post style starting with this month.
    Prior to that, that forum account posts were likely indeed this “LimeJuice” original poster here (who couldn’t get at their Halibul.. forum account anymore, or game acct too, after the “breach”).

Wonder if Kabam has disabled the Halibul.. forum account now too (that person hadn’t been back since Kabam responded in one of them).

Doesn't explain how the "hacker" managed to pull info from the apple account. Like date of creation, purchases. All this without triggering a verification from hotmail or apple.
    This really seems like an account sale gone bad. Glad the account is closed.
    I am not an iPhone user, but if I log into a phone with that email, won't all the information and history be available?
    If you log into your apple account a notification is sent immediately asking if its you login from another device.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Man, forum people can’t wait for confirmation before letting your nasty personalities out. Nice.

We’ll see what the game team says about this tomorrow. Good luck OP
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,169 ★★★★★

Man, forum people can’t wait for confirmation before letting your nasty personalities out. Nice.

Game team alteady closed a thread by OP, customer service closed the account. I'm pretty sure this thread will be closed too.
    It was nice that they left him his (new) forum account though.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,597 ★★★★★

Game team alteady closed a thread by OP, customer service closed the account. I'm pretty sure this thread will be closed too.
    It was nice that they left him his (new) forum account though.
    This made me laugh
This discussion has been closed.