Gladiator circuit rewards

Uzzy131004Uzzy131004 Member Posts: 4
Is it just me or has anyone else not recieved bg rewards for getting in gladiators circuit???

Comments

• WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 778 ★★★★
    My alliance already received ours. Did you play at least one match after getting into the GC?
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    I did not either, personally I don’t care at this point. Sucks yes but it’s what ever.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,467 ★★★★
    Check ur stash

Check ur stash

Literally the first thing I did. Again its what ever.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 282 ★★★
    ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

Seems like you didn’t play a match in Gc

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

That shouldn't matter. Season before I did not play a match in GC either and I still got the GC rewards.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,351 Guardian
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

That shouldn't matter. Season before I did not play a match in GC either and I still got the GC rewards.
    I think you may be mistaken, maybe you are thinking about the other BG rewards (or you DID play 1 match into GC but forgot you did)

Every BG season, there are posts about not receiving GC rewards (if only reached GC, but didn’t play at least 1 match afterwards), and others like replies here informing people they need to do that 1 match.

And it has to be a completed match, not forfeit or crash on your end.

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

I think you may be mistaken, maybe you are thinking about the other BG rewards (or you DID play 1 match into GC but forgot you did)

Every BG season, there are posts about not receiving GC rewards (if only reached GC, but didn’t play at least 1 match afterwards), and others like replies here informing people they need to do that 1 match.

Maybe I am, I don’t tend to play games after hitting GC. But I know I got the rewards last time. Oh well.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

Maybe I am, I don’t tend to play games after hitting GC. But I know I got the rewards last time. Oh well.
    Nah its been know for a long time you need to play 1 march, win or lose to qualify for URU 3 rewards, otherwise the game assunes you are just Vib 1
    edited September 30

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

Nah its been know for a long time you need to play 1 march, win or lose to qualify for URU 3 rewards, otherwise the game assunes you are just Vib 1
    I don’t tend to watch people play bgs and for someone who doesn’t regularly go for GC it wasn’t exactly well known to me, either way It is what it is. Don’t really care about losing out on them.
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

I don’t tend to watch people play bgs and for someone who doesn’t regularly go for GC it wasn’t exactly well known to me, either way It is what it is. Don’t really care about losing out on them.
    Then quit saying you didn't play a match last season in GC and you got rewards.

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

I literally said in a previous reply maybe I am mistaken after he explained it. Chill out.
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

I literally said in a previous reply maybe I am mistaken after he explained it. Chill out.
    Its not about chilling out or not, its a known ossue you didn't know about, and you are creating doubt by saying you might have or not. If you received GC rewards you DID play at least one match. There is no "maybe I am mistaken".
    edited September 30

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Check ur stash

Its not about chilling out or not, its a known ossue you didn't know about, and you are creating doubt by saying you might have or not. If you received GC rewards you DID play at least one match. There is no "maybe I am mistaken".
    Ok bud. I always thought you didn’t have to do a game after hitting GC, We have come to the conclusion I am mistaken and that I must have definitely done a match to receive the rewards I mentioned.