How Many Revives Did SOS Toad Take You Per?

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
edited September 30 in General Discussion
For EACH objective of SOS Toad how many revives did it take you and what rarity/rank champ did you use to do so.

How Many Revives Did SOS Toad Take You Per? 68 votes

None
14%
HungaryHippoSquidopusMCOCHazzaBigBlueOxIBatmanShashankGuptaEmilia90Potato_dudeRottenSwampsOnepieceisnotreal 10 votes
14%
GarloGrootman1294Sagacious0wlJJBoy19GlassbackTerminatrixahmynutsChiefGoatDeathsworkershield311 10 votes
11%
TerraZephyre33BlackTuranKoukentsu_puy000_EquintsKnightOfTheRealmDonkeyKong 8 votes
13%
buffajrRagnarok13CupidShamir51NegativeDefeatJT_SupremeTikkaMasalaJLordVileJSnowbtw 9 votes
8%
allinashescaptain_rogersSpecMMrSakuragiAecynkvirr 6 votes
8%
The_Blue_JaguarBENNYJBatman1234Azenstar13579rebel_Riryoku 6 votes
5-10
13%
AshyKnucklesSarvanga1_JackTheSnackAshacekarSceptilemaniac2RoyalRose1510Superstar_1126PT_99Denic_2580 9 votes
10+
14%
zuffyLuciusVorenusBluestonedjr17kenadroidSearmenisILoveDrDoomSunstar19ONZ1EKohlrabi1 10 votes

Comments

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
    5-10
    I’ll go first. I’ve only done the kree objective with a 6* r4 boosted Hulkling and took me roughly 10 revives bc of awful AI, getting bored baiting, then getting smacked in the face after getting off 1-4 sp2 rotations. Still need to do the next objective. Don’t have my 6 star hulk ranked up bc I just pulled him and don’t have juggs ranked up. Only option is r4 onslaught and adjust my mastery setup or 5 star r5 ascended juggs and bear with another 7 or so revives due to the awful AI
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    edited September 30
    1 revive each for 3 objectives, haven’t done vision yet tho.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,469 ★★★★★

1 revive each for 3 objectives, haven’t done vision yet tho.

Vision was my 1st, did it straight away because it was the most straightforward pick (no need to research which champ to use). It was terrible for me. Then I waited a few hours.. saw a few vids and the rest were easier.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 440 ★★
    edited September 30
    I've done XL and Kree/sinis six objective

Hulk - 1 revive
    Scorpion - oh boy
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,942 ★★★★★
    edited September 30
    1 with Hulk because our masteries are out to get us now.
    1 with Hulkling because our masteries are out to get us now.
    2 with G99 because our masteries are out to get us now.

But at the end of the day I'd rather spend expiring revives than units to redo masteries.
  • ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Member Posts: 44
    10+
    Hulkling and Hulk we're beasts, Deathless Vision is HORRIBLE smh
  • RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 47
    Deathless Vision (7* R1): 2 Revives. I decided to do this objective first because of DV’s abilities (like the heal block). I didn’t have much trouble with the AI, and I was genuinely having fun. The two deaths were from dodging a special attack poorly during the inverted controls phase.
    Guillotine 2099 (7* R1): 0 Revives. This is where Toad’s AI started getting really annoying, but somehow, I managed a solo on my second try.
    Scorpion (6* R5A): 2 Revives. This was by far the most annoying fight. Toad just didn’t want to use his specials. I had to make several attempts, and in the best one, I got him down to 40%. I decided to stick with that and took him down after two revives.
    Hulk (7* R2): 1 Revive. I was tired of baiting specials, so I went for the stun lock.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 126
    I’ve only done the XL objective with 7* rank 2 hulk and it took three perma stuns, so I had to revive twice.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★
    edited September 30
    None
    Solo with Hulk r3, Guilly 2099 r2, and Hulkling r5A
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,316 ★★★★
    Solo with viv, about 3 with hulk and hulkling
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 888 ★★★★
    3 in total for 3 objectives.
    1 with hulking (6r5)
    2 with dust (6r4)
    0 with juggernaut (7r3)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★
    solo with shockah, g99 and DV

4 revs with hulk
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,067 ★★★★★
    None
    Solo’s with Viv, Juggy and Hulkling.

I don’t count Fistless Pillowfists McGee (D.Vision) as I just wanted it over with so I could go back to pretending he doesn’t exist. But I wanna say 5 revives mostly due to me not caring and having them about to expire anyways.
  • AecynAecyn Member Posts: 97
    I don't remember exactly for each but I had a lot just from bad AI where he literally never used a special attack after a random amount of time with him acting normal. I don't have the patience to try over and over again to get solos on this stuff though so I learned the fight as I went through the objectives. Basically try until I get an attempt that does more than 30% and then start using revives from there. Champs were all around 7r1 or higher. Somehow I did the best with vision and got him down to 35% in one go. The fight was actually pretty fun if it wasn't for the weird AI behavior.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    None
    Solos done with Destroyer, Vox, and Guilly 99. Same as others I’m not really counting Deathless Vision because I wasn’t anywhere near as invested in getting a solo with him. He took me 3 revives, so I guess if you wanted you could put me down as about 1 revive per run on average.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,326 ★★★★★
    Not Valiant, so only 2 objectives.

Vox Solo, can't remember who I used for the second objective, but 2 revives.
  • DonkeyKongDonkeyKong Member Posts: 22
    edited September 30
    Vox r2 7* - 3 revives, 1st run got him to 58% and 1st revive got him to 11% and began to lag. Then the 2nd revive i messed up early and got light intercepted, i used a 20% revive. Could have done it in 1 revive realistically

Dust r3 7* - 2 revives. First run took him to around 28%. Like vox, i messed up early on the initial revive so i could have done it in 1 revive. I honestly could have done it as a solo but i wanted those 7* shards so i was inpatient.

Ihulk r1 7* - 3 revives. First run got him to exactly 50% health. The next 2 i kept playing scared and got corned into oblivion.

Vision - TBD.

Honestly apart from terrible a.i there was literally nothing about this fight that was extremely difficult for me. The only hurdle i faced was the reverse control because he would be stingy with the special so sometimes i get caught off guard by it. However due to the objective having a wife variety of champs it was pretty decent fight.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,089 ★★★★★
    edited September 30
    5-10
    Solo with Gulli-99 and
    Vox (only spam sp3, it do massive damage because cycling sp1 sp2 sp1 sp2 is a headache you don't need to bother with already glitchy AI)

7 L-2 with Damageless Vision

Still need to do Juggernut
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    Hulk 7r3 0
    Hulkling R6 1
    G99 7r1 0
    DViz 7r1 0

Alt
    Hulk 7r2 1
    Hulkling R6 2
    G99 7r1 0
    DViz 7r1lvl1 1
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,753 ★★★★★
    edited September 30

For EACH objective of SOS Toad how many revives did it take you and what rarity/rank champ did you use to do so.

1 revive with 7* r3 Captain Marvel/CMM only because I forgot about Toad's stun debuff when he gets 10 prowess. I took full advantage of her nearly 12 second Indestructible Buff which was sooooo clutch for this fight.

https://youtu.be/GAEqwKFbgkQ?si=1AQ_izdX5fnz026a
    ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

None with 6* r5 ascended and heavily boosted Viv Vision. 1 Sp 3 and she's reverse control immune as long she has her fury buff. Did this fight 2 times with her just for the hell of it. Both were solos.

https://youtu.be/bZebdK2JKzI?si=1yLJQSk3Wwmo3pdO

I think I used 3 with Hulk.

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,316 ★★★★

1 revive with Captain Marvel/CMM only because I forgot about Toad's stun debuff when he gets 10 prowess. I took full advantage of her nearly 12 second Indestructible Buff which was sooooo clutch for this fight.

None with Viv Vision. 1 Sp 3 and she's reverse control immune as long she has her fury buff. Did this fight 2 times with her just for the hell of it. Both were solos.

Sent fr
    5-10

1 revive with Captain Marvel/CMM only because I forgot about Toad's stun debuff when he gets 10 prowess. I took full advantage of her nearly 12 second Indestructible Buff which was sooooo clutch for this fight.

None with Viv Vision. 1 Sp 3 and she's reverse control immune as long she has her fury buff. Did this fight 2 times with her just for the hell of it. Both were solos.

Awesome! Wish I had the roster to do this😪
    5-10

Hulk 7r3 0
    Hulkling R6 1
    G99 7r1 0
    DViz 7r1 0

Alt
    Hulk 7r2 1
    Hulkling R6 2
    G99 7r1 0
    DViz 7r1lvl1 1

I’ve been wanting to pull 7 star hulk so badly ha!
    edited September 30

Awesome! Wish I had the roster to do this😪
    I hope you get CMM. She's awesome. 🙂

But yeah it kinda sucks that we have to have champs with specific tags. If you don't have that champ, you can't get the objective, or the champs with the tag are trash.

For once I'd love to be able to these fights with any champ.

Sent fr
    Ok checking now