I don't wanna sound like

AzureAzure Member Posts: 134
edited September 30 in General Discussion
An a-hole, but. Could you please, please i beg you, test your content before releasing. I really don't believe you test it. If you did, you'd have clearly seen that there is a bug with raids. YOU'RE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB WITH SCREWING UP! EVERY SINGLE MONTH!
Post edited by Kabam Pinwheel on

Comments

• AzureAzure Member Posts: 134
    There is also chat bug!
    kvirr said:

If you ever wanna be let down, go to kabam HQ

There might be a bug on the front door of the HQ as well.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    What bug as u just saying a bug in raids like what kind of bug what bug u experiencing since there is a thread open about invisible womans shield
    Bendy said:

What bug as u just saying a bug in raids like what kind of bug what bug u experiencing since there is a thread open about invisible womans shield

Whatever catches their attention. I honestly don't care how many threads are opened about bugs. Just like they don't care how many bugs that we have to face every single content.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    Kabam Mike used to send me angry messages every time I suggested there’s no QA department and mute me for a a month but I’ve still seen no proof

Would be a lot more helpful if you describe the bug....

With invisible woman. Once you got her shield down, you got about 25-30 sec to deal damage before the fight ends.we could only deal %2 damage. There is also bug with the chat as well. Prowler seems okay, i don't know about hood tbh.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Azure said:

Would be a lot more helpful if you describe the bug....

With invisible woman. Once you got her shield down, you got about 25-30 sec to deal damage before the fight ends.we could only deal %2 damage. There is also bug with the chat as well. Prowler seems okay, i don't know about hood tbh.
    They post in the thread open as making new threads this will just be moved anyway
  • As Bendy said there is an existing thread already. Understand the frustration but lets try to keep things in the same thread, makes it easier to collect feedback and vice versa for us to communicate fixes when we're able to. Gonna close this thread and link to the other.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377617/invisible-woman-raids#latest
This discussion has been closed.