Invisible woman Raids

MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★
Takes half the fight to break her shield and we only have 20 seconds to deal real damage, and after that not enough time to break it again , is that supposed to be like this ?

Comments

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★

Did it get easier with charges or the same?
    edited September 30
    I am using CGR but he can barely deal any damage, my teammates somehow are doing some damage they said something about heavy attacks , but didn't really worked for CGR
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

It could be a fight u want fully ramped to get past it quickly as u only start with small damage
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★
    Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

It could be a fight u want fully ramped to get past it quickly as u only start with small damage
    That’s what I’m thinking but surely you should be able to at least get the shield down once or twice on the lowest damage..? It just seems too strong for starting out.
    ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

That’s what I’m thinking but surely you should be able to at least get the shield down once or twice on the lowest damage..? It just seems too strong for starting out.
    Maybe but we dont know what the shield was gonna be at first anyway it could of been tripled or doubled
    edited September 30

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

Maybe but we dont know what the shield was gonna be at first anyway it could of been tripled or doubled
    2 millions and she has the lesser cruelty debuff reducing damage, is a bit too much , but somehow I think they believe this is balanced and i guess it is, with the right champion at least
    The lower cruelty debuff is always terrible though but who knows what the shield would of been maybe they have to tweak the lower cruelty debuff also or remove it for just the raid boss since thats probs the biggest issue since u need high crits
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 314 ★★
    Before reductions it would be 11.5m currently it's 2.3m it is reduced
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    More bugged compensations coming then
    ege999men said:

Before reductions it would be 11.5m currently it's 2.3m it is reduced

Yup I mean is doable, just a terrible design for a fight especially if ur no using a good counter
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

The shield is definitely absorbing the damage. Video here - https://youtu.be/IZVmlnQrXjM?si=-wISOpOAaDAIHODQ

Lol how annoying
    edited September 30

The shield is definitely absorbing the damage. Video here - https://youtu.be/IZVmlnQrXjM?si=-wISOpOAaDAIHODQ

Yes definitely doable, but with only 3 minutes is kinda of a waste of revives if u don't have a good counter
    HERU said:

Yes definitely doable, but with only 3 minutes is kinda of a waste of revives if u don't have a good counter
    Especially when you've got good attackers removed from the pool and you're left with random ones that are not effective at all. in the meta.
    Yup CGR is actually cheeks for raids , they did him dirty
  • Alex_Jr_JrAlex_Jr_Jr Member Posts: 11
    Nefarious is going no damage to her either. Also I have gone in twice and literally got 3 charges on her
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★

HERU said:

Especially when you've got good attackers removed from the pool and you're left with random ones that are not effective at all. in the meta.
    Nah, I’ve been using CGR for raids for a while, he’s really good for raids. IW shield is the issue. He does great damage once the shield is down

HERU said:

Nah, I’ve been using CGR for raids for a while, he’s really good for raids. IW shield is the issue. He does great damage once the shield is down
    Doing less damage against hood than I can do in arenas , and I have all the charges and the special charge that should be boosting his damage above 200k at least
  • JustinDunn20JustinDunn20 Member Posts: 7
    We have fought her 4 or 5 times on our path and she is still at 97%. I was only able to do ramped up damage with 50 seconds left. Then through the 3rd 5 hit combo I did good damage. Shield came back up and right back to 10,000 or way less per hit with Silk. They know people have more full revives feom the last Raids debacle and they are gonna make us use them all just to beat I.W. I don't even think all 3 of us with all our revives can finish her off. Lol. She reduces the damage too much.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

1st time I experienced Raids with the new music. 🤘🏼 I liked it but sound will still be off 😅
  • GkeveryGkevery Member Posts: 44
    so yeah…. thats a thing