Invisible woman Raids

Comments

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★

Superior Iron Man nukes her

Hulkbuster and mole man are good options too , still both are champs that can't easily be acquired or duped

It's morbin time

Lol
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Member Posts: 129 ★★
    Can she be unawakened in future Raids. The extra force field charges she gains from hitting her phase without a vigilance is just demoralizing
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited September 30

I had 5 role charges and was hitting sp2s for a couple mill all in

Managed to get her shield down twice, but it’s slow going without hammering the mmmm and lllll objectives
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    Honestly enjoyed the IW fight. Don't know if it's just dependent on who you use particularly. But morbius let it rip!

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,504 ★★★★★
    I thought there was a reason this Fight was particularly cheeks. I'm using Silk for Vanguard and she's barely doing anything.
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 62 ★★
    please communicate so we know how to proceed.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    edited September 30
    Post edited by Kabam Pinwheel on
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★

I thought there was a reason this Fight was particularly cheeks. I'm using Silk for Vanguard and she's barely doing anything.

Silk pretty bad from what I heard.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★
    Is it even possible to change a boss’s abilities/nodes without cancelling the quest?
  • JonasatlanJonasatlan Member Posts: 7
    I did some fights with maxed charges and silk r3 and there is absolutely no chance in reaching cap. My best try was 10% and I only got that once because her AI is insane
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 106

Honestly enjoyed the IW fight. Don't know if it's just dependent on who you use particularly. But morbius let it rip!

what boost are you using?
  • JustinDunn20JustinDunn20 Member Posts: 7

I did some fights with maxed charges and silk r3 and there is absolutely no chance in reaching cap. My best try was 10% and I only got that once because her AI is insane

I don't have a R3 Silk but I haven't come close to 10% with Silk on this fight. Usually have no problem getting the full damage with her each time I revive. I had 3 runs and did 1% on only 2 of them. Crazy
  • WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 92
    This is with I think max 15. Had a better run dut didn't get the screen shot
  • WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 92
    Most fights have been timed out with barely any damage dealt with Kitty

Most fights have been timed out with barely any damage dealt with Kitty

Same thing with CGR , lost almost half the fight to remover her shield , and could barely do 6% in 20 seconds, than back to doing nothing trying break her shield again and timeout
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 133
    OG Iron Man handled her without any charges so far

OG Iron Man handled her without any charges so far

Good to know , at least this thread is being useful to learn the best options for incoming raids
  • OpxOpx Member Posts: 138
    R3 Vox and I barely took 3% before I took down the shield. Time is up. She took almost no damage when she had the field.
    Opx said:

R3 Vox and I barely took 3% before I took down the shield. Time is up. She took almost no damage when she had the field.

That's happening mostly because of the lesser cruelty debuff that thing is too strong
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 516 ★★★
    My r3 omega sentinel took 3% off
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 866 ★★★
    Iron man made her so ez