question about bg tiers

CavemanOOGCavemanOOG Member Posts: 33
I got to gladiator circuit and then I skipped the next 2 seasons, was thinking about participating this season, but I've apparently dropped all the way from GC to bronze in 2 seasons? Didn't they say you drop like one category per season?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    One season maybe about a couple seasons ago, people got dropped much lower than they should have.

But after that (and was I think as time that brackets got expanded to 5 levels in each color), you drop 8 levels now (which is about 1.5 colors).
  • CavemanOOGCavemanOOG Member Posts: 33

One season maybe about a couple seasons ago, people got dropped much lower than they should have.

But after that (and was I think as time that brackets got expanded to 5 levels in each color), you drop 8 levels now (which is about 1.5 colors).

yeah that time we got dropped way too far was when I started doing em again and got to gc, so since then I dropped all the way to bronze lol. seems harsh xd
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 170
    You have not participated in the previous session. Isn't the current starter rank calculated based on the previous session?
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,398 ★★★★★
    According to last season ranking, you were nowhere to be found. Start from the bottom
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    arifin74 said:

You have not participated in the previous session. Isn't the current starter rank calculated based on the previous session?

xLunatiXx said:

According to last season ranking, you were nowhere to be found. Start from the bottom

Even if you don’t play at all in one season, you still do have that starting point, so following season should be 8 levels below that.

I really DON'T think if you skip a single season that you would be all the way back to scratch at initial Bronze, due to not playing.

Note, ending in GC has a certain specific starting the following season, which (forget exactly where) I believe is MORE than just 8 levels below GC. And then add on top of that another 8 levels the next season.
    **and, since you said “skipped 2 seasons”, we're really starting the 3rd season after your GC then, so 2 times 8 levels = 16 levels below what starting point after GC would be.

OP didn’t say if it was at starter end of Bronze, or just somewhere within the 1-5 Bronze.