**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time for Real Time PVP arenas

Think arenas would be a lot more enjoyable if it was real time pvp, they could even add it in as a separate arena with different rewards/milestones. Just my two pence, just wondering others thoughts on the matter?

Comments

• Options
    Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    I’d love it but I fear the lag lol
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    why? it would be two people sitting there waiting to parry the other. it wouldn't be fun at all.
  • Options
    Qwerty wrote: »
    why? it would be two people sitting there waiting to parry the other. it wouldn't be fun at all.

So you'd just sit there and wait to parry? :/ You can't parry heavy attacks either, Forces you to up your game that's why.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Would never work from a gameplay perspective.

2 guys waiting to parry each other the whole fight. Quake would probably be God Tier for her quake charges. It would just never work.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    It's an idea. I am thinking sub-divide into time zones. The "top" 1024 Summoners in each zone gets to complete. Have not figure out yet what is top, maybe start the cutoff with Uncollected status? Maybe some other criteria?

The top 8 (after the fights) of each zone gets to fight another player of another zone (all zones in).

I think it could generate huge interest.

Could also do a 2* PvP worldwide (but using restricted criteria as it is tough on logistics). Should be really fun.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It would be awful.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »

True. Just remove parry and give each champ 3 bars to start with. What is the buff that cause degeneration if no hits in x seconds?

Quite sure there are interesting ways to get Summoners to fight.