A humble request to kabam

JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 103
edited 3:26AM in General Discussion
As you know the crystal cleaning realm event finish in 6 days. I heard somewhere that kabam will auto open some old crystal after event end. Than why not before end. Than people got that full rewards of event. I know that's not good rewards for end game but for early and mid it's acceptable.

Comments

• HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 146
    I agree, IF they’re bound and determined to pop older crystals
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    I’m fairly fluent in gibberish but still not sure what you’re asking?

Like you want kabam to auto open crystals early to push the event to next milestone before the event ends?

Or something else I’m not getting?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian
    The “old” (obsolete) crystals that Kabam will auto-open after the event is done, will no doubt be ones that are not being hoarded in great supply.

Champ-specific Featured Crystals from monthly release of new champs, from at least a year ago or longer. Can’t imagine people bought a lot of them and then never opened them for that desired champ.
    Really old AQ MAP Crystals (which no longer exist, and might have actually already been included in prior “Auto-Open” times ??) which could actually be a lot.
    But not really coming to mind many other types of crystals that would be out there in great amounts, that would be on target to auto-open.

The types that are really being hoarded (or not actually hoarded, just not worthwhile opening) are tons of T4CC crystals, 4-hr Free and Daily crystals, Solo Crystals and Shards (omg, there has to be millions of these out there), and PC's/3*/4* hero crystals, Gold crystals, etc. Those are still active, and will NOT be auto-opened afterwards anyways.
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 103
    smdam38 said:

I’m fairly fluent in gibberish but still not sure what you’re asking?

Like you want kabam to auto open crystals early to push the event to next milestone before the event ends?

Or something else I’m not getting?

yes
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    They’re still giving out solo crystals which is where most “potential” crystals are right now.

They’re not auto opening those.