Initial thoughts about Battlegrounds Blitz

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,246 ★★★★★
    edited October 3
    Did anyone calculated how many matches should we play (as a community) to achieve max rewards, USING ENERGY? Anyone who hits the 5k mark early, and don't care bout gc rankings, just play dummy matches with expiring energy (and give free wins) so we may get to max milestones.

This is definitely a speculation. Idk whether it's even feasible. not to mention it is very time consuming. But definitely an option. @DNA3000 may help with the numbers
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,589 ★★★★★
    Stature said:

No faith in the community and I hope they kill the Realm event system.
    The initial Road to the crypt it was a bunch of Paragons with a personal goal first, become Valiant and an Event on the side to get extra rewards. This new system without progression tiered rewards is just an event with a small ammoujt of people trying and a bunch of leeches reaching minimum goals.
    They put way too much faith on the "positivity" of the "amazing community".
    I really think this realm event is flawed, the first 2k points (as minimum requirement to claim rewards) are milestomes with items I don't even care for. Basically I feel like I am putting points for someone else to get suitable rewards.

The individual threshold to claim the rewards is high enough at 5K points that no one is getting the good rewards without putting significant effort in. You should just play to the extent you want to.

Even if you put up 10K points, if you get the titan crystal, rest of the community is putting up 999,990,000 points for you to get the rewards. Lot of people are putting points for you to get rewards just as much as you are putting points for someone else.
    Here we go, everyone blablabla, the rewards should be progression based period. If people stop at 5k chances are lower progeession gets rewarded a lot more than people in my position. My level of rewards start at 2k minimum contribution and 450m realm which is pretty insane.
    Don't give me the a lot of people are putting for you to get rewards too excuse when around 10 milestomes are useless for me, and people are saying "I will just do my 5k". It would take 90k people doing 5k for me to start getting rewarded lol
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
    @BringPopcorn add to the fact that even on very crowded and special BG Seasons, the GC ends
    with just 25-35k players in ! which means all those that stuck in VT probably didnt reach any closer to 300k solo
    which means they are NO WHERE duable and ready to contrib such event like the BG Blitz Realm one.

with even 50,000 layers giving in those 5k points each...we cooked.
    I am curious on 1 thing aside of all this "Realm events", we have heard a lot lately about "Reward budgeting" and how it sets the economy of the game. Do missed realm event milestomes count as a surplus in the reward budget? Therefore we see those rewards spread across future events?
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 182
    DrZola said:

A few things that may make a difference going forward:

1) Burnout. It’s often just not that fun in GC to face yourself over and over and be subject to the whims of the draft or dodgy game mechanics. Sure, you’re getting points, but without objectives it’s often wise to let BGs “cool off” until you can get better matches.

2) Resource drain. I’ve got a good bit of Marks, but I really don’t want to burn them all. Once I’ve hit GC, there’s a small amount to be gained from milestones or it’s time to use units if I’m running short. There’s a sizable difference in points between energy and Marks matches.

3) Early matchmaking & Milestone composition. I’ve hit a couple of accounts that are significantly smaller than me yesterday and today. I would be discouraged to have zero chance at a win in that situation. This event needs smaller accounts playing BGs.

And, if I assume the bigger BG players are somewhat like me, then I’m not really enthused about many of the rewards until we start hitting 500 million range. T6c is always useful, but even 7* shards are not nearly the priority they once were. T4a and Titan is the bigger prize, but those are a good ways off. Getting there faster or at all (in my opinion) is a function of smaller accounts playing more and hitting two-day objectives.

Just my two cents.

Dr. Zola

This is my biggest concern when it comes to the game as a whole, I sincerely appreciate you and DNA for always being honest, realistic about the state of game. As much as the Whales keep the lights on the small accounts or F2P also are vital to the game success. I know that BG is a challenge but like I've said on my own BG post; pacing is important.
    I think burnout will definitely happen after this event.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,438 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

DrZola said:

3) Early matchmaking & Milestone composition. I’ve hit a couple of accounts that are significantly smaller than me yesterday and today. I would be discouraged to have zero chance at a win in that situation. This event needs smaller accounts playing BGs.

Dr. Zola

I am doing my bit for the community on this one. Giving easy wins to lower accounts pushing them a bit higher.
    Yup, play with energy send every small account up, farm them after... Sounds terrible but we all get the same rewards...
    Also doing it with EM’s. Plenty of elder marks up for grabs and I started season with a 8k stash. So if I see a tiny account, just let them win so they keep going throughout the season.
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I am doing my bit for the community on this one. Giving easy wins to lower accounts pushing them a bit higher.
    Yup, play with energy send every small account up, farm them after... Sounds terrible but we all get the same rewards...
    Also doing it with EM’s. Plenty of elder marks up for grabs and I started season with a 8k stash. So if I see a tiny account, just let them win so they keep going throughout the season.
    I would save them, even losing in GC is better, and the EM gain being tied to the realm milestones is lower
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    Gotta weigh the effort vs the reward.

Kabam does this to keep us playing this game all day long, in hopes we might spend money. They're a business, they have bills ot pay, people to pay. I get it. This is how game makes can make money.

I am not sure -- for me, personally -- that this is worth the effort and cost. I mean, I could get the Titan crystal and pull someone lousy or someone great. You see posts from players all the time who have finished the Crucible or Necro and pulled some champ they'll prolly never use. And even if you get an Onsalught or Serpent or whatever, what really changes for you in the long run?

All we're doing is banging our heads for virtual doodads that help us win more virtual doodads.

Did anyone calculated how many matches should we play (as a community) to achieve max rewards, USING ENERGY? Anyone who hits the 5k mark early, and don't care bout gc rankings, just play dummy matches with expiring energy (and give free wins) so we may get to max milestones.

This is definitely a speculation. Idk whether it's even feasible. not to mention it is very time consuming. But definitely an option. @DNA3000 may help with the numbers

Someone did the math for losing all matches in VT or something like that with elder marks... It was around 14-15k... Which gotta be around 160+ matches?.. Energy score close to half? So its gotta be over 300 lol
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
    edited October 3

Someone mentioned the prisoner’s dilemma (look it up), and I think it’s very apt.

Whether we reach the meaningful milestones will be driven by community psychology and the ability to build and sustain momentum. Anyone who wants to help make this successful should probably be playing early and often so the community sees progress and hopefully people are inspired to play more / sooner.

Thanks for mentioning the prisoners dilemma, spent about 10 minutes reading about it, very interstate Edit no way my autocorrect turned it from interesting to interesate
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 152

I am curious on 1 thing aside of all this "Realm events", we have heard a lot lately about "Reward budgeting" and how it sets the economy of the game. Do missed realm event milestomes count as a surplus in the reward budget? Therefore we see those rewards spread across future events?

That is a very good question hopefully we get an answer to this
  • StatureStature Member Posts: 447 ★★★

Stature said:

The initial Road to the crypt it was a bunch of Paragons with a personal goal first, become Valiant and an Event on the side to get extra rewards. This new system without progression tiered rewards is just an event with a small ammoujt of people trying and a bunch of leeches reaching minimum goals.
    I really think this realm event is flawed, the first 2k points (as minimum requirement to claim rewards) are milestomes with items I don't even care for. Basically I feel like I am putting points for someone else to get suitable rewards.

The individual threshold to claim the rewards is high enough at 5K points that no one is getting the good rewards without putting significant effort in. You should just play to the extent you want to.

Even if you put up 10K points, if you get the titan crystal, rest of the community is putting up 999,990,000 points for you to get the rewards. Lot of people are putting points for you to get rewards just as much as you are putting points for someone else.
    Here we go, everyone blablabla, the rewards should be progression based period. If people stop at 5k chances are lower progeession gets rewarded a lot more than people in my position. My level of rewards start at 2k minimum contribution and 450m realm which is pretty insane.
    Don't give me the a lot of people are putting for you to get rewards too excuse when around 10 milestomes are useless for me, and people are saying "I will just do my 5k". It would take 90k people doing 5k for me to start getting rewarded lol
    Here we go again with the "only I'm deserving of good rewards" nonsense. Lower progression will also put a lot more effort than you, if we do get to the higher milestones. You already get higher points in GC, probably have a higher win rate than average.

If you stopped admiring yourself for a while, you would realize that the number of matches required to get to each milestone is more or less same. You can get to 5K points in 50 matches or so, but to hit the 1B threshold we still need 11M matches to be played. Even if everyone stopped at 5K points, for every person like you who played 50-70 matches, there is someone else on the otherside who played 120-150 matches and burnt a lot more time and elder marks to get you the rewards.

This is the same repeat of the road to crypt event where people who were dying a lot and spending on revives carrying the better players and then been looked down upon. Stop with the sanctimonious and entitled behaviour. You are not doing anything more than anyone else here.
    edited October 3
    Stature said:

Stature said:

Here we go again with the "only I'm deserving of good rewards" nonsense. Lower progression will also put a lot more effort than you, if we do get to the higher milestones. You already get higher points in GC, probably have a higher win rate than average.

If you stopped admiring yourself for a while, you would realize that the number of matches required to get to each milestone is more or less same. You can get to 5K points in 50 matches or so, but to hit the 1B threshold we still need 11M matches to be played. Even if everyone stopped at 5K points, for every person like you who played 50-70 matches, there is someone else on the otherside who played 120-150 matches and burnt a lot more time and elder marks to get you the rewards.

This is the same repeat of the road to crypt event where people who were dying a lot and spending on revives carrying the better players and then been looked down upon. Stop with the sanctimonious and entitled behaviour. You are not doing anything more than anyone else here.
    Road to the crypt had people with a progression title on the line, rewards were not milestone based it was a final package. It is nowhere close to this.
    And stop this 5k nonsense, chances are that 5k is not enough unless you can show me that there are 300k active players that will reach it. Also 5k for 1 person means less for the other people because they will lose the match and score less. Crypt 1 death 1 point, crystal event 1 crystal 1 point. This event one scores 1 point the other a fraction.
    Sanctimonious? Looking down? Rofl how am i doing that when I am admitting that I depend on them?
    edited October 3

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,730 ★★★★★
    I also a lot of people is forfeit a match meaning a bit less points in totalt
    edited October 3

Stature said:

Stature said:

Road to the crypt had people with a progression title on the line, rewards were not milestone based it was a final package. It is nowhere close to this.
    And stop this 5k nonsense, chances are that 5k is not enough unless you can show me that there are 300k active players that will reach it. Also 5k for 1 person means less for the other people because they will lose the match and score less. Crypt 1 death 1 point, crystal event 1 crystal 1 point. This event one scores 1 point the other a fraction.
    Sanctimonious? Looking down? Rofl how am i doing that when I am admitting that I depend on them?
    Your are the one who started with 2K points does nothing for me nonsense. And complaining that rewards don't measure up to what ever lofty expectations you have, as if you are doing something dramatically different than hundreds of thousands of players.

If you are winning most of your matches your 2K or 5K points are not doing much for the event compared to someone else who put up 5K point with a high loss rate. Someone winning all their matches and putting up 5K points only contributed 6.3K points to the event across their matches vs. someone losing all their matches and putting up 5K points contributing 20K points to the event. Who did more?

I did my 5K is such a narrow minded view on the event, given your account standing your points are likely to be one of the least relevant in terms of hitting milestones. For every match you win in BG, someone else has to lose and pay the same cost of playing as you did.

I see that you were defending campers in another thread. Looking for easy wins in lower divisions to get the points because it is too hard to face equivalent accounts in GC and put up those points. You are just so used to externalising the costs of your rewards, that you cannot take one season of where those struggling players get rewarded. Every season you hit high solo milestones and took home GC rewards someone else was getting nothing for spending the same elder marks. There was no one complaining that you were free riding on their EMs and units.

In the context of BGs, you have always depended on them, you just don't like that fact that one season in two years they get a shot at the same rewards.
    edited October 3
    Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

Your are the one who started with 2K points does nothing for me nonsense. And complaining that rewards don't measure up to what ever lofty expectations you have, as if you are doing something dramatically different than hundreds of thousands of players.

If you are winning most of your matches your 2K or 5K points are not doing much for the event compared to someone else who put up 5K point with a high loss rate. Someone winning all their matches and putting up 5K points only contributed 6.3K points to the event across their matches vs. someone losing all their matches and putting up 5K points contributing 20K points to the event. Who did more?

I did my 5K is such a narrow minded view on the event, given your account standing your points are likely to be one of the least relevant in terms of hitting milestones. For every match you win in BG, someone else has to lose and pay the same cost of playing as you did.

I see that you were defending campers in another thread. Looking for easy wins in lower divisions to get the points because it is too hard to face equivalent accounts in GC and put up those points. You are just so used to externalising the costs of your rewards, that you cannot take one season of where those struggling players get rewarded. Every season you hit high solo milestones and took home GC rewards someone else was getting nothing for spending the same elder marks. There was no one complaining that you were free riding on their EMs and units.

In the context of BGs, you have always depended on them, you just don't like that fact that one season in two years they get a shot at the same rewards.
    It's true, my initial 2k does absolutely nothing for me, I'm playing this event on the hopes of lower progression players with a high loss rate even have the patience to score 5k points... So my statement is true. I have to hope they even play to 5k... Otherwise I will be grinding for rewards that don't fit my progression.
    People are saying "I will do my 5k points" and I am being narrowminded? How so? I am aware it will take more than 5k points how us that narrowminded as opposed to people who say "I will grind 5k points" rofl
    You see I am defending campers? Well how does this affect the current realm event? More points on the realm everyone wins. You are so fixated on trying to be the nice guy you don't realize that camping during this event works in the opposite way of camping in a regular season. Campers are not supposed to get the wins in lower tiers, they are supposed to lose them, send enough people to the higher tiers or even GC to score more there. Score more FOR THE REALM while smaller accounts manage to score on matches they would have no chance on.
    The same elder marks spent, blame the event, I am not the one who depreciated the value of Elder Marks costing the same for everyone and scoring less points in VT.
    I always depended on them in the context of BGs?.. If I depended so much on them why did they have a matchmaking protection?... Why did they lift it?
    Why did they change the ladder climb? With changes or without them I made it to GC, so exactly how am I dependant of them?

Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

It's true, my initial 2k does absolutely nothing for me, I'm playing this event on the hopes of lower progression players with a high loss rate even have the patience to score 5k points... So my statement is true. I have to hope they even play to 5k... Otherwise I will be grinding for rewards that don't fit my progression.
    People are saying "I will do my 5k points" and I am being narrowminded? How so? I am aware it will take more than 5k points how us that narrowminded as opposed to people who say "I will grind 5k points" rofl
    You see I am defending campers? Well how does this affect the current realm event? More points on the realm everyone wins. You are so fixated on trying to be the nice guy you don't realize that camping during this event works in the opposite way of camping in a regular season. Campers are not supposed to get the wins in lower tiers, they are supposed to lose them, send enough people to the higher tiers or even GC to score more there. Score more FOR THE REALM while smaller accounts manage to score on matches they would have no chance on.
    The same elder marks spent, blame the event, I am not the one who depreciated the value of Elder Marks costing the same for everyone and scoring less points in VT.
    I always depended on them in the context of BGs?.. If I depended so much on them why did they have a matchmaking protection?... Why did they lift it?
    Why did they change the ladder climb? With changes or without them I made it to GC, so exactly how am I dependant of them?
    Your 2K does very little for anyone other than you either.

How does camping affect the event? What is the reason for camping? To get points faster, right? Nobody camps to give free wins, they camp because they think they cannot win at the same rate at a higher level. Let me know if you have a more altruistic view on camping.

For every match there is a winner and a loser. Realm event accrues points for both. Every match played adds 91 points to the events in VT and higher in GC.

Consider this, if you and I played 11M matches against each other and you won all the matches you would get ~750M points, I would get 250M points. Does this mean you did more for the event? The total points will not change if I won all the matches or it went 50-50. You look at your 750M points and claim that you are carrying me but I can claim that I played 11M matches for minimal return, nobody would blame me if I quit half way given the cost incurred.

You think of your wins as being a higher contributor to the event, it isn't your wins and losses contribute the same points to the event. Every time you win someone else loses and adds a few points to the event and every time you lose someone else wins and contributes more points. Matches played count, wins and losses are immaterial.

Camping is bad because you are trying to improve your win rate and solo points by externalizing your losses to someone else. Campers are more likely to drive players away because they are boosting their win rates at the cost of others, which does nothing for the realm event.
    Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

How does camping affect the event? What is the reason for camping? To get points faster, right? Nobody camps to give free wins, they camp because they think they cannot win at the same rate at a higher level. Let me know if you have a more altruistic view on camping.

For every match there is a winner and a loser. Realm event accrues points for both. Every match played adds 91 points to the events in VT and higher in GC.

Consider this, if you and I played 11M matches against each other and you won all the matches you would get ~750M points, I would get 250M points. Does this mean you did more for the event? The total points will not change if I won all the matches or it went 50-50. You look at your 750M points and claim that you are carrying me but I can claim that I played 11M matches for minimal return, nobody would blame me if I quit half way given the cost incurred.

You think of your wins as being a higher contributor to the event, it isn't your wins and losses contribute the same points to the event. Every time you win someone else loses and adds a few points to the event and every time you lose someone else wins and contributes more points. Matches played count, wins and losses are immaterial.

Camping is bad because you are trying to improve your win rate and solo points by externalizing your losses to someone else. Campers are more likely to drive players away because they are boosting their win rates at the cost of others, which does nothing for the realm event.
    I guess you don't understand camping on this event.
    Let's say there is a very well known skilled BG player, lets call her BoreGirl, and then we got a very noobie player and call him Gilovarez.
    How does the realm ensure more points? By BoreGirl giving Gilovarez a win and letting him score some points on a match he would have NO WAY OF WINNING or by shamelessly beating him to a pulp and moving on?
    Camping on this event because its a REALM EVENT works in the opposite way as a normal season.
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 156
    So... if you don't like the lower rewards maybe don't click on the "Claim" button. Only claim the ones you want if you don't want to clutter your stash. It's not like claiming is mandatory.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    I think there are some good points on all sides of this discussion.

Let’s all get to GC and then see where things stand in terms of realm event points. We all want that DSH piece, regardless of the larger context.

Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

Let's say there is a very well known skilled BG player, lets call her BoreGirl, and then we got a very noobie player and call him Gilovarez.
    How does the realm ensure more points? By BoreGirl giving Gilovarez a win and letting him score some points on a match he would have NO WAY OF WINNING or by shamelessly beating him to a pulp and moving on?
    Camping on this event because its a REALM EVENT works in the opposite way as a normal season.
    I doubt you understand how camping works, if you think it is what you described. Let me help you out.

- BoreGirl is a skilled BG player, ends up in GC most of the time. But BoreGirl also knows she's only good enough to keep win 1 match out of 5 in GC. Typical season, get to GC and stop playing once there.
    - Occasionally, there is a season where solo/ranked rewards are better. BoreGirl wants to get peak milestones but it takes too long to get it by playing normally because she would lose a lot in GC.
    - Boregirl picks a VT tier, say Plat 5, which is consists of noobie Gilovarez level players. Every time she's close to promotion she loses a match to Gilovarez1, then loses a match to Gilovarez2, and then gets another match against Gilovarez3 shamelessly beating him to a pulp and moving on.
    - Rinse and repeat, now she accrues points winning 1 in 3 matches vs. getting most of her points by winning 1 in 5 matches. Once she is close to hitting her target points, she plays normally shamelessly beating to a pulp and moving on against all other Gilovarezs. Gets to GC and stops playing.
    - She makes forum posts about how she is carrying the rest of the playerbase in the event without getting any appropriate rewards while the Gilovarezs are getting some shards.
    edited October 3
    Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

I doubt you understand how camping works, if you think it is what you described. Let me help you out.

- BoreGirl is a skilled BG player, ends up in GC most of the time. But BoreGirl also knows she's only good enough to keep win 1 match out of 5 in GC. Typical season, get to GC and stop playing once there.
    - Occasionally, there is a season where solo/ranked rewards are better. BoreGirl wants to get peak milestones but it takes too long to get it by playing normally because she would lose a lot in GC.
    - Boregirl picks a VT tier, say Plat 5, which is consists of noobie Gilovarez level players. Every time she's close to promotion she loses a match to Gilovarez1, then loses a match to Gilovarez2, and then gets another match against Gilovarez3 shamelessly beating him to a pulp and moving on.
    - Rinse and repeat, now she accrues points winning 1 in 3 matches vs. getting most of her points by winning 1 in 5 matches. Once she is close to hitting her target points, she plays normally shamelessly beating to a pulp and moving on against all other Gilovarezs. Gets to GC and stops playing.
    - She makes forum posts about how she is carrying the rest of the playerbase in the event without getting any appropriate rewards while the Gilovarezs are getting some shards.
    Rofl did you consider the EM point difference in your story?
    BeroGirl will keep on winning the Elder Mark scoring her own points and lose a bunch of energy matches agains Gilovarez 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 giving those energy win points for free..
    As a REALM EVERYONE WINS.
    You think point farming on other events was done with the same currency to start the match? You really don't understand point farming.
    If the above post is not clear, campers optimise for least number of matches they have to play to maximize their rewards. There is no scenario where this is beneficial to an event where achieving milestones is only possible by playing more matches.

Your solo points are irrelevant, the number of matches you played are your real contribution to the event.
    Stature said:

If the above post is not clear, campers optimise for least number of matches they have to play to maximize their rewards. There is no scenario where this is beneficial to an event where achieving milestones is only possible by playing more matches.

Your solo points are irrelevant, the number of matches you played are your real contribution to the event.

You suck at understanding how people point farm, and that is ok.
    edited October 3

Stature said:

You are not so great at understanding why they do it, so I think we're good.

Please feel free to continue the woe is me for being the winningest player, why do I have to share any scraps with plebs motif. Your lack of self awareness is highly entertaining.
    edited October 3
    Stature said:

Stature said:

You not so great at understanding why they do it, so I think we're good.

Please feel free to continue the woe is me for being the winningest player, why do I have to share any scraps with plebs motif. Your lack of self awareness is highly entertaining.
    Rofl I wonder why point farmers do what they do?...
    Uh.. to farm points? To get the most out of EMs?...
    Last I checked Robin Hood was not a Marvel Character, get off your high horse.
    I am not sharing scraps, chances are I will get scraps...

Stature said:

Stature said:

To farm points for themselves, to get most out of EMs for their personal score.

You are so self absorbed that you cannot look at a match-up and view holistically in how it contributes to the event. You think this is each player putting up a fixed score.

Every match in VT adds 91 points to the realm event. Every match in GC adds ~150. Doesn't matter if you personally win or lose.

If you really want to help, get to GC as soon as possible and play as many matches there.

If you want to farm points do that. Don't act like you are doing everyone a favor while you are doing that.
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 156
    edited October 3
    As one of the targets of campers, it's the time-suck that makes me not want to play BG. I don't care if I'm playing a much larger account and I lose. It's part of the game, and sometimes, by luck of the draw, I can actually win.

But jeez... watching the countdown get to 0 each round of drafting champs, then choosing attackers/defenders, then the 2 minute 10 second countdown for each match. Because you're wasting my time, sometimes I'm bailing and forfeiting so you'll win the match.
    edited October 3
    Stature said:

Stature said:

Stature said:

To farm points for themselves, to get most out of EMs for their personal score.

You are so self absorbed that you cannot look at a match-up and view holistically in how it contributes to the event. You think this is each player putting up a fixed score.

Every match in VT adds 91 points to the realm event. Every match in GC adds ~150. Doesn't matter if you personally win or lose.

If you really want to help, get to GC as soon as possible and play as many matches there.

If you want to farm points do that. Don't act like you are doing everyone a favor while you are doing that.
    I am self absorved? You are assuming I am farming points just because like you said I defended point farmers lol...
    Did you read the part about even sending small accounts into GC? To farm them later?.. the idea sounds great, never said I would practice it.
    So who is self absorved in his own speech, me explaining why I am defending them or you assuming I am doing it?...
    You are right every win in VT 91, every win in GC 150~...
    For the smaller accounts with a horrible win/loss ration winning with energy gets some points, maybe point farmers manage to improve a 1-10 ratio into a 3-10.. 😱 More realm points at the expense of someone just throwing away 15 energy.
    You also pointed out my self awareness?
    Thinking lower progressions accounts that struggle will be able to score 5k points spending units for EMs with CM and Banquet around the corner is borderline delusional. So I guess I am a bit self aware.
    You are so fixates on a regular season, you don't understand that scoring solo points only matters for maybe 100 people that will battle out the realm solo rank rewards, and those will battle it regardless of any milestone. Farmed points, free points, forfeited points it all adds up here because it is a Realm event. So nothibg wrong with sending a UC or a Cav into GC just to farm them later.