Pls help

XxDeadDreadxXXxDeadDreadxX Member Posts: 64

Is this a bug day 2 has a timer

Comments

• Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Member Posts: 110
    Same boat here
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 414 ★★
    We're you able to claim them or does it just as if you've claimed them already?
  • XxDeadDreadxXXxDeadDreadxX Member Posts: 64
    Jarvisrei said:

We're you able to claim them or does it just as if you've claimed them already?

I claimed them
    I’ve claimed up to day 28 but it won’t let me claim the gold tier for day 2, 24,25,26,27,28
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,472 ★★★★
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,354 Guardian
    edited October 3
    Paul_Rudd said:

I’ve claimed up to day 28 but it won’t let me claim the gold tier for day 2, 24,25,26,27,28

So it was the Platinum Track you claimed all the days for.

And did you ALSO, and each day SEPARATELY, actually claim all the Gold Track days (except those few) as well ?? (or just going by what the pic said you supposedly claimed ?)

Paul_Rudd said:

So it was the Platinum Track you claimed all the days for.

And did you ALSO, and each day SEPARATELY, actually claim all the Gold Track days (except those few) as well ?? (or just going by what the pic said you supposedly claimed ?)
    It does say in the tracker that some rewards are locked for a specific amount of time too unfortunately

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    My main account had 2 objectives to complete, which I did. My mini account had 1 objectives to complete. Something is off…
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 88

Is this a bug day 2 has a timer

It's always like that with the gold track