**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questing team - any suggestions?

I have currently 13 champions that are at 4/40 4* level, including five stars, so who should I use for my main question team?
Red hulk awakened
Joe fixit awakened
Psylocke unawakened
Majik awakened
Iceman unawakened
Vulture unawakened
Old man Logan unawakened
Cyclops unawakened
Nightcrawler unawakened
Doctor strange awakened
Punisher unawakened
Iron patriot unawakened
Dormmamu unawakened

Comments

• Options
    It is really hard to answer a question like that because it depends on what events or story quests you are running. Different maps and different events have different elements in them that would encourage you to bring certain champs. But in general, I want the core of my general questing teams to have healing, power control, strong offense, and some immunities.

You don't have one of the stronger regen champs out there which means you'll have to use Dormammu, Dr. Strange, or OML as your regeneration champ for some sustainability until you get a Wolverine or Rogue or something like that. I would probably focus on Psylocke, Magik, and Iceman as the core of the team and add in Dr. Strange and either OML or Dormammu. OML's regen is so-so, but every little bit helps. Dormammu has some regen although its not easy to use, but he also has very strong power control and has immunities.

I'd probably start there and build up from there.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Which ones are 5*s?
  • Options
    Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    Nightcrawler, cyclops, and iron patriot. I want to be more focused around act five