Stream Recap - October 4, 2024

2»

Comments

• BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 161
    Anyone else having problems registering their email on the giveaway page? I can't get the email address associated with my Kabam account to work. But, I can get any other email to work.

• altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Any updates on Relic, or when the Daily objectives will replace the free crystals?
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Was there any confirmation about whether Medusa and Purgatory will be in the Titan or in the banquet crystals?

Confirmed to be banquet crystal pool
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Was there any confirmation about whether Medusa and Purgatory will be in the Titan or in the banquet crystals?

No confirmation. Players are speculating and that's all.
    It's been confirmed
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    What would stop someone with an alt using both codes for their main?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian

What would stop someone with an alt using both codes for their main?

Another good point to add to what I outlined on end of page-1 (with FAQ pic).

So, more than just an issue with OTHER people “stealing” codes, but in essence GIFTING codes to yourself with Alts (which would be same reason we don’t have the same type of Gifting anymore like we used to during Holiday Event).

So hopefully these have been though of when designed.
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 107

Anyone else having problems registering their email on the giveaway page? I can't get the email address associated with my Kabam account to work. But, I can get any other email to work.

Yes got the same issue