Will banana man do what needs to be done?

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★
    edited 9:23AM
    Brian Grant has been tasked with saving the battlerealm. But at what cost?
    Banana man passive our souls
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 ★★★★★
    I’m so confused.
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 37
    Knowing him damn well, he will open them couple hours on livestream before event ends.

Mark my words...
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,318 ★★★★★

Why wouldn’t he do it??

There's e exalted crystal at the end, which will definitely grant a 7* for a few thousand players across the battlerealm.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,829 ★★★★★
    He shouldn't
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    edited 6:15PM
    Ain’t nobody notice that the wording says it will only unlock the FINAL milestone ?

What if Kabam somehow were to only unlock that FINAL milestone, without actually bumping up the Realm-Wide POINTS to that Max number (which would be needed to unlock ALL of the remaining milestones we may end up being short of) ?

Imagine the outrage (although, I don’t think the system has the capability for them to unlock a milestone without the points being increased to reach it)

And, yes, those may be crystals that Kabam will be adding to the Auto-Open list afterwards, so might as well open them before that point. (does anyone know exactly when those were Featured Crystals from ?)

*and looks like he WILL be able to get something for his contribution, if that “ISO Infused Shell Fragment” will be an actual item that he can keep in Inventory for posterity.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian

I guarantee the eggs will be auto opened after the event, they're doing this so he can at least get something out of it

This comment did not age well

Ain’t nobody notice that the wording says it will only unlock the FINAL milestone ?

What if Kabam somehow were to only unlock that FINAL milestone, without actually bumping up the Realm-Wide POINTS to that Max number (which would be needed to unlock ALL of the remaining milestones we may end up being short of) ?

Imagine the outrage (although, I don’t think the system has the capability for them to unlock a milestone without the points being increased to reach it)

And, yes, those may be crystals that Kabam will be adding to the Auto-Open list afterwards, so might as well open them before that point. (does anyone know exactly when those were Featured Crystals from ?)

*and looks like he WILL be able to get something for his contribution, if that “ISO Infused Shell Fragment” will be an actual item that he can keep in Inventory for posterity.

We all knew, mate