He did it...

MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Member Posts: 106
The eggs have been opened

Comments

• LonMLonM Member Posts: 37
    No he didn't , I would say kabam finally forced open all the old crystals like they said . There are so many dead old accounts with outdated crystals that it would easily put us over
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,101 ★★★★★
    LonM said:

No he didn't , I would say kabam finally forced open all the old crystals like they said . There are so many dead old accounts with outdated crystals that it would easily put us over

I hope that's the case...
  • muddy17muddy17 Member Posts: 232
    Why would they open before the deadline ? He opened the eggs
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    If he did, it would be amazing if he just moved on from the game. Like "fine, back me in to this corner, but your biggest marketing campaign on Youtube is also going away." This was just a lame move by Kabam to begin with.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 219 ★★
    What the H happened :#
    If kabam didn't force opens why are we way over the amount???! Gawd people look at the number opened !!!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,997 ★★★★★
    As expected. Rip Brian eggs, you'll forever be remembered.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 ★★
    7* sassy, not to bad, I’m happy
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 697 ★★★★
    Raganator said:

If he did, it would be amazing if he just moved on from the game. Like "fine, back me in to this corner, but your biggest marketing campaign on Youtube is also going away." This was just a lame move by Kabam to begin with.

It's a fun silly thing, nobody forced him, and part of me believes that Kabam didn't do this without prior warning or knowing that BG would be okay with it.
    I personally love it when Kabam does stuff like this, like when they benned him as a joke when he reaced Paragon and then used a rank down ticket, stuff like that. Works as a good reminder that there are people working there who truly jsut want people to have fun
    You people are clueless we have over 160 million crystals opened , nothing to do with him
    We beat the billion by 160 million
  • LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Member Posts: 48
    Thanks Brian!!!
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 751 ★★★

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 697 ★★★★
    LonM said:

We beat the billion by 160 million

Doesn't amtter, they just game Brian 500M points for opening his eggs, that's why we're 160 over. It's not opening dormant crystals
  • CandyCane2CandyCane2 Member Posts: 85
    Thanks BG! Really needed these resources, and got a 7 star silk! Eggs be gone!
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Soundwarp said:

Lmao he got the points too, wonder if he would get a special title different then bastion

He won't I think the objective said it wouldn't get him bastion.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,992 ★★★★★
    LonM said:

They won't do that before posting the list first. And even so it will still take a month or two before it happens