He did it...

2»

Comments

• HorlockHorlock Member Posts: 21
    Thanks BG!
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 710 ★★★

LonM said:

You people are clueless we have over 160 million crystals opened , nothing to do with him

You person are clueless. They gave Brian 500m points for the crystals so it would clear the last milestone. Everything to do with him.
    This brother calling us clueless when it literally says in game he opened them lol
  • CandyCane2CandyCane2 Member Posts: 85
    edited October 9

Mr. Grant, I don’t feel so good…

Don’t feel good about pulling 6 star drax from the exalted?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,242 ★★★★★
    I feel like he should of kept them
  • Kirberus_Kirberus_ Member Posts: 42
    LonM said:

No he didn't , I would say kabam finally forced open all the old crystals like they said . There are so many dead old accounts with outdated crystals that it would easily put us over

I dont get how dumb people are

Kabam already confirmed they are not gonna force open the eggs and if you arent dumb then ask yourself why would they pop and give us the points? it makes more sense to do it after the event ends along the time they pop all the other old crystals. Force opening the eggs separately and before others doesnt. make. sense.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    He became legend now
    But at what cost 😢
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,477 ★★★★
    End of an era
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,595 Guardian

Also forgot to send this. Overall i feel like this was pretty cool. Huge thanks to BG and kabam for doing this for the community🫶

While the quote “but who truly won the contest ?” could very well be a nod to “all of us” by Kabam.

Wonder if this is a dual meaning question, as to whether @Smugglinplums will also be receiving that special Title for first place as well.

(Since technically having, I assume was still the case, opened the most actual crystals themselves, even though the POINTS leader went to BG)
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 985 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

He became legend now
    But at what cost 😢

The end of our universe. Look! The incursions have began!
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 162

LonM said:

No he didn't , I would say kabam finally forced open all the old crystals like they said . There are so many dead old accounts with outdated crystals that it would easily put us over

I'd love to be wrong but...

The score is hilarious - Intoxicated Gamer did a 6 hour opening stream within the last 24 hours to clean out his crystals and beat BG's score 😂
  • SmugglinplumsSmugglinplums Member Posts: 52
    @SummonerNR appreciate the tag! Not sure what the outcome will be, but I’d love to have anything unique sent to me. If I win that is….
  • simpsonstvsimpsonstv Member Posts: 15
    Worst case scenario. Either do it sooner or not at all, why wait so late to open the eggs? I guess it's to punish people who didn't reach the 1k goal earlier.
    @Masquerade I did spend several more hours than that opening. Just could not bring myself to showcase it. Didn’t feel like it was coming down to one person to open all rewards. Glad he did it though! Helped numerous accounts out!
  • DinoHop05DinoHop05 Member Posts: 9
    If they give Brian Grant Bastion, they should give anyone who scored more than him (before the gift of 500,000,000 crystals) Bastion too...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,595 Guardian
    DinoHop05 said:

If they give Brian Grant Bastion, they should give anyone who scored more than him (before the gift of 500,000,000 crystals) Bastion too...

DNA (below) from the thread talking about not being able to claim the rest of milestones (which should by now be resolved for most everyone). Not sure if BG actually did still have his personal points reflected with the extra egg points, or not.
    Might have to be someone in his alliance, or himself, that could answer that, until final Ranking rewards become available.

Don’t know if that is what they will be doing or not.
    DNA3000 said:

It is a glitch probably due to the devs needing to remove Brian's points before rank rewards went out. There's another thread on this subject where Crashed has posted status here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/378410/crystal-opening-realm-event-rewards-missing

My final score

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 455 ★★
    so, the rewards weren’t there, we all agree. but BG fell on his duck-shaped sword to give us the reward of actually completing this? just a cool moment in the games history, especially for anyone who actually tried to contribute. doubly so for newer accounts who maybe got a major pull off this dude they may have just learned of…
    major big duck energy.
  • CMeRun42CMeRun42 Member Posts: 4