**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Initial Thoughts On Scream?

2»

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★

Btw what y'all think about mysterio? He looks like a good defender and can counter domino. Is he r3 worthy unduped?

Duped maybe unduped I probably wouldn’t. He’s not a bad champ and I love him since he was my first maxed 4* but there are better options that I’d probably wait on unless you’re just itching to do a tech r3

This is what I got. Not particularly sold on anybody. I enjoy Ironman but he's not the best in bgs.

And No I don't need a tech r3. It's just tech is the only class I don't have a r3 (Tech has always been my weakest class ever since I started playing the game, at every damn level and progession tier lol).

I remember r3ing 5* mysterio and nebula(pre buff) in 2019 cuz they are the only good ones I got, for variant 3.
    Yea I get you, tech is also the only class I have no r3s in. From this ss I lean towards shuri Guardian or Warlock, but I agree none stand out to me. I feel like shuri is the best immediate play but not confident in how well she’ll age in bgs and r3 is a big investment. I’d probably wait for a guardian or warlock dupe.

Edit: or if you’re close to finishing the ccp challenges r3 starky is a very legitimate option.
    I only have tigra challenge left. But It is too tough for my skill level it seems. Maybe I'll just wait until sentinel gets a rework lol.
    Oh that’s honestly not bad then. Personally I’d just farm a **** ton of revives and unitman through that one challenge since you’re so close. That’s pretty much what I did since I can’t play Tigra, but up to you.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    dr2ws said:

Saw Traps video, seems like both champs this month are much more offensive than defensive, thank goodness, we need more of those, love Scream, waited sooo long for her,

Spiral next month may end up being a 4-5/5 defender, you may never know
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 165
    She seems like she can put out some numbers and looks fun but lack in immunities really pushes me away from her but after all thats just me
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 143
    EdisonLaw said:

dr2ws said:

Saw Traps video, seems like both champs this month are much more offensive than defensive, thank goodness, we need more of those, love Scream, waited sooo long for her,

Yes, I can see that, I’d assume she has some auto block mechanic involving her arms but we will have to see.
    dr2ws said:

EdisonLaw said:

dr2ws said:

Yes, I can see that, I’d assume she has some auto block mechanic involving her arms but we will have to see.
    She might, in the comics she can also teleport and is a master spellcaster.
    ToniXD_16 said:

She seems like she can put out some numbers and looks fun but lack in immunities really pushes me away from her but after all thats just me

I actually asked DLL about this and this is how he responded

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited October 11
    EdisonLaw said:

dr2ws said:

Better her than dazzler honestly although I think dazzler has more of a chance of being a defender than spiral. A defensive dazzler would most likely be energy reflecting giving the nature of her powers.
    Hoping dazzlers a good attacker instead, the mutant class needs a top tier champion
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,034 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

ToniXD_16 said:

Then they need to change techs with armor ups since now that scream punishes that heavily they need to make a new ability for tech to be defensive threat as reason red skull sucked was armor ups
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

ToniXD_16 said:

Then they need to change techs with armor ups since now that scream punishes that heavily they need to make a new ability for tech to be defensive threat as reason red skull sucked was armor ups
    Yes, and the reason they didn’t release many Armor up champs this year was because of those cosmics who take advantage of armor ups such as Galan
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

ToniXD_16 said:

Yes, and the reason they didn’t release many Armor up champs this year was because of those cosmics who take advantage of armor ups such as Galan
    Yep
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

ToniXD_16 said:

Hopefully they find a way for techs to be defensive threats as that class always gets domed on every new champ almost or have ways to bypass there annoying mechanic like i was hoping red skull be a threat for more than a year
    edited October 11
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

ToniXD_16 said:

Hopefully they find a way for techs to be defensive threats as that class always gets domed on every new champ almost or have ways to bypass there annoying mechanic like i was hoping red skull be a threat for more than a year
    For many years, the tech class has mostly been the same. Power drain, armor ups, prowess removal, shock or incinerate DOT, Autoblock, ability accuracy reduction immunity, etc. Prowler was a good addition to tech because he had some abilities other techs didn't have such as falter, falter immunity, rupture based damage, etc.
    Also if anyone hasn't seen this, here's a video on her made by Trappy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQcQ7rD8ls&t=20s
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,414 ★★★★★
    I've been saying that the Tech class is garbage for the longest time (everytime someone makes a misguided post saying skill is the worst class when in reality its tech)

Though if I had a tech r3 gem, id still probably r3 Red Skull over IMIW, Guardian, Peni, etc.

Kind of in the same boat with cosmics, i can r3 Maestro but id rather wait for a class gem as not many cosmic champs worthy of r3 compared to other classes
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I'm so excited for her! I'm saving g all my 6* shards for Christmas day when the featured rolls over
    Polygon said:

I've been saying that the Tech class is garbage for the longest time (everytime someone makes a misguided post saying skill is the worst class when in reality its tech)

Though if I had a tech r3 gem, id still probably r3 Red Skull over IMIW, Guardian, Peni, etc.

Kind of in the same boat with cosmics, i can r3 Maestro but id rather wait for a class gem as not many cosmic champs worthy of r3 compared to other classes

It is very much one of the weakest like cosmic gets to counter mystics so we need techs to counter cosmics for a bit even if makes 0 sense but they need to be a threat finally and not be countered so easily or so quickly
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    Tech class could use someone who can inflict unavoidable damage like onslaught, which can be bypassed by doing certain actions.
    Polygon said:

Skill is definitely better than tech, but I do wanna say that tech does have underrated champs like P2099.

Tech class could use someone who can inflict unavoidable damage like onslaught, which can be bypassed by doing certain actions.

Speaking of onslaught do you think we will see a neuroshock immune tech champ?
    EdisonLaw said:

Id say no but they will do like jack has where the heal from passive dots
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

No. We don't have champs immune to terrax's energy damage.onslaught's neuros are same.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I like the movies
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 434 ★★
    She is good but what makes me more excited is that she doesn't need awakening so 7 Star will be an instant rank 3 option for nuke in bg

She is good but what makes me more excited is that she doesn't need awakening so 7 Star will be an instant rank 3 option for nuke in bg

I would say she would since its how she prevents techs from gaining armor up effects
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,414 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Polygon said:

It is very much one of the weakest like cosmic gets to counter mystics so we need techs to counter cosmics for a bit even if makes 0 sense but they need to be a threat finally and not be countered so easily or so quickly
    I'm afraid the Tech class is in even more shambles than this. They cant even properly counter the mutant class with their dot being incinerate/shock. Just horribly thought out

. Even their newest tech champ in prowler can't even inflict something other than incinerate for mutants.
    Polygon said:

Bendy said:

Polygon said:

I'm afraid the Tech class is in even more shambles than this. They cant even properly counter the mutant class with their dot being incinerate/shock. Just horribly thought out

. Even their newest tech champ in prowler can't even inflict something other than incinerate for mutants.
    Its why i said they get easily countered since mutants can get things like how bishop is if incinerate or shocked u die same applies with onslaught and can happen with the next big mutant say apoc rework or legion or xman nate summers like we need techs to just not be so underpowered