**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

How many people have completed the game?

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 272
Just curious, but how many of y’all have completed the game? By this I mean 100% explored every piece of content. If you have what do you in the game? Do you still find enjoyment in it?

Comments

• _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 272
    ahmynuts said:

No one since new content is being continuously added therefore no one can 100% it all

As of now who has completed everything

Which 3
    Bendy said:

Find enoyment with all content aka story all the everest stuff excluding abyss and one back issues yes i find enjoyment and thats by testing champs the buffs in content the new champs u can always find enjoyment even after everything is done

I guess that’s what a lot of content creators do
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,709 ★★★★★
    There isn't a single person who can complete all content as new content arrives regularly. This isn't an mmo or AAA console game.

I'm assuming you mean who has 100% tags on everything that is permanent content like this. I know ebony maw might be one also, as he inspired me to get the absolutely worthless 100% tag on Grandmaster gauntlet (you have to run it at least four times, with three of those times where u get no rewards at all).

What I do is jump on incursions and help people get to zone 15/25.

This is exactly what I meant, thank you. Do you have 100 percent tags on all the acts as well? Doing incursions for others is a nice way to spend you’re time on the game, thank you for you’re service.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    Still in progress, but I do wish to complete everything 100% eventually
    EdisonLaw said:

Still in progress, but I do wish to complete everything 100% eventually

Good luck! I never really had a desire to get the 100% tag on everything. It takes too much time and was just not worth it for me.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,223 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

I'm assuming you mean who has 100% tags on everything that is permanent content like this. I know ebony maw might be one also, as he inspired me to get the absolutely worthless 100% tag on Grandmaster gauntlet (you have to run it at least four times, with three of those times where u get no rewards at all).

This is exactly what I meant, thank you. Do you have 100 percent tags on all the acts as well? Doing incursions for others is a nice way to spend you’re time on the game, thank you for you’re service.
    Yes, and all variants. I think I have two classic/easy variants that aren't 100%, but I may have completed those and just don't remember. I can check.
  • BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 149 ★★
    @willrun4adonut Did you do all the Karinas?

P.s. congrats on the 100% that's crazy and super dope that you help people in Incursions
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★

_puy000_ said:

Yes, and all variants. I think I have two classic/easy variants that aren't 100%, but I may have completed those and just don't remember. I can check.
    Are variants easy nowadays with 7*s?

_puy000_ said:

That’s amazing! I don’t think I will ever have time for that which is why u haven’t even started 100% some content lol
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,306 ★★★

Just wow
    edited October 11
    BabyGroot said:

@willrun4adonut Did you do all the Karinas?

P.s. congrats on the 100% that's crazy and super dope that you help people in Incursions

Yes I did. My write ups are floating around somewhere. I did vol 1 LoL though once ascended came out. It made it much easier and cheaper than everyone else's initial runs
    @BabyGroot

@EdisonLaw I did them before 7* came out. The only one I ever had trouble on was variant 1, though I can't remember why it was so hard for me. Variant 4 has stayed the same difficulty since you need lower ranked 1* to complete it, and they haven't really released and new 1* (with very few exceptions like sparky and one/two others I think). So I'd imagine most are easier now.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    This may not be exactly what you asked, but I've completed everything I want to complete. Since this month just started I'm working on TB EQ and side quests. But as for permanent content, there's nothing left that I'd go back to, but I have 100% Ch 8 and 9.1.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    @willrun4adonut one have to explore all nodes in GM gauntlet to explore it 100% I assume. Which means running it multiple times.

Btw have you explored all variants and their classic version?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,263 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

Which 3
    Me, my friend and his friend.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 298 ★★
    Cantona59 said:

I like completing things 😂

You got some dedication. Could never catch me exploring act 6.
    edited October 11

@willrun4adonut one have to explore all nodes in GM gauntlet to explore it 100% I assume. Which means running it multiple times.

Btw have you explored all variants and their classic version?

@captain_rogers I have two classic variants that are not 100% (Ultron and variant 8). Everything else is done. I'll get on it. I honestly forgot all about them.
    _puy000_ said:

_puy000_ said:

That’s amazing! I don’t think I will ever have time for that which is why u haven’t even started 100% some content lol
    Sorry this is supposed to say I not u. Miss type lol
    PT_99 said:

_puy000_ said:

Which 3
    Me, my friend and his friend.
    Nice!
    Now you’re making me want to 100% complete everything XD.
  • Cantona59Cantona59 Member Posts: 247 ★★★

AHAA ...
    Lies lies. Caught in 480p

Oh I was told it was like Grandmasters Gauntlet where it doesn’t have a banner 😂.
    I’ll get it done soon.