**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

How many people have completed the game?

2»

Comments

• Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 839 ★★★
    Complete the game? The neat part is, you don't
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 273
    Cantona59 said:

AHAA ...
    Lies lies. Caught in 480p

Oh I was told it was like Grandmasters Gauntlet where it doesn’t have a banner 😂.
    I’ll get it done soon.
    Good luck!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,223 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

AHAA ...
    Lies lies. Caught in 480p

Oh I was told it was like Grandmasters Gauntlet where it doesn’t have a banner 😂.
    I’ll get it done soon.
    It does have a banner. If you weren't so busy doing your incredible speed runs for valiant that are more important. . .
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★

I'm assuming you mean who has 100% tags on everything that is permanent content like this. I know ebony maw might be one also, as he inspired me to get the absolutely worthless 100% tag on Grandmaster gauntlet (you have to run it at least four times, with three of those times where u get no rewards at all).

What I do is jump on incursions and help people get to zone 15/25.

Thinking about this, I think we should be awarded with a title for completing the whole game. What would it be called though?
    EdisonLaw said:

I'm assuming you mean who has 100% tags on everything that is permanent content like this. I know ebony maw might be one also, as he inspired me to get the absolutely worthless 100% tag on Grandmaster gauntlet (you have to run it at least four times, with three of those times where u get no rewards at all).

Thinking about this, I think we should be awarded with a title for completing the whole game. What would it be called though?
    Here’s some ideas:

Celestial

Saga

Titan

Ascended

Mystical

Creator

Ruler

Conqueror

Elevated

What do you think of some of these? Please provide more if you have ideas.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

EdisonLaw said:

Here’s some ideas:

Celestial

Saga

Titan

Ascended

Mystical

Creator

Ruler

Conqueror

Elevated

Maybe the Explorer?
    EdisonLaw said:

_puy000_ said:

EdisonLaw said:

Here’s some ideas:

Celestial

Saga

Titan

Ascended

Mystical

Creator

Ruler

Conqueror

Elevated

Maybe the Explorer?
    That’s a good one. I would go with a one word title that can go on you’re profile pic like legend or bastion, so maybe just explorer
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,223 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I think unstoppable ally or titan teammate would be Wonderful.

EdisonLaw said:

I think unstoppable ally or titan teammate would be Wonderful.
    Maybe you could have a title like that as an achievement for helping a certain number of people reach zone 25?