**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Did I lost my chance at Mr Sinister 7 star?

I lost one milestone. And I can't see that event which gave us one double track point every 4 or so days..

I'm ftp, can't buy those tokens or points.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,995 ★★★★★
    You’re still good, there are 29 extra tickets than you need to get sinister
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,263 ★★★★★
    It's over 😭
  • RottenSwampsRottenSwamps Member Posts: 14

I lost one milestone. And I can't see that event which gave us one double track point every 4 or so days..

I'm ftp, can't buy those tokens or points.

I only started with one milestone as well, I haven't missed a day, does this mean I'll lose the banquet tickets for something that wasn't my fault as at all?

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★
    There are 10 tickets in the gold track, which you are clearly still on pace for.
    There are 29 extra free tickets for Mr. Sinister available, so even if you missed these 10 you'd still have wiggle room.
    There is no bonus day objective with this track.

There are 10 tickets in the gold track, which you are clearly still on pace for.
    There are 29 extra free tickets for Mr. Sinister available, so even if you missed these 10 you'd still have wiggle room.

Ah, sorry, I assumed everyone started with 2 objectives on the first day, is everyone else on day 9?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★

Ah, sorry, I assumed everyone started with 2 objectives on the first day, is everyone else on day 9?
    Gold track has completed through day 9, yes. As long as day 28 stays lit up for you, you will get all 10 tickets.
    edited October 12

Gold track has completed through day 9, yes. As long as day 28 stays lit up for you, you will get all 10 tickets.
    Thanks for the confirmation dude, I really appreciate it :]