**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate Kabam for this MONTH only

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Its Christmas season so, No bickering, no nasty comments, no accusing people of working for Kabam etc. Just be honest, and rate them for this update and all the content and rewards this month, and more to come please. A little reply would be good as well if you have the time

Rate Kabam for this MONTH only 109 votes

10 out of 10 - best ever and getting better
11%
superunknown012danielmathAlfa_PigeonSpiderGwenBendyTBJ1118Danicb94KojomaotoBUZZdog3000Leepower12Nemesis666Mr_mc_person34 12 votes
9 out of 10 - Very good, seem to be heading in the right direction
26%
Legendary_GattoWARICK99ShrimkinsMegaSkater67humzah217Erza_ScarletTheLazyKingICRUSHYOUDEADCapWW2Jlw11vg2782OsteotomeDave_the_destroyerJonrdz1MasterTroller42TheMageHunterSungjCammonRoTheOneAndOnlycaptaincush 29 votes
8 out of 10 - Still very good, keep it up and it will get better
13%
NevvBabn86Chevy2g3SkyBronxHugethAxeCopFire1haunted_memoryBasicChampSummonerB2JuggerneyksDrewbe14HzoriStrange_happensBigchiefwolfKil63 15 votes
7 out of 10 - Good, but still a few glitches etc
15%
BitterSteelFinlynndDeadbyrd9MSRDLDcyp82WildpantsnebSnaggleAyushk12DarkArrow07NarcuulItempasThe1_NuclearOnionVinh225IronBlaze09DoctorJasjbobby 17 votes
6 out of 10 - Good, but quite a few problems
11%
CableWorld EaterAshraf359RaaLurkerKenjhi21Lvernon15Korporate_Kurtweapon_xtreme83Scare_Reaper2Mcord117taojay1Alexanderpsp 13 votes
5 out of 10 - OK, but need to try harder
6%
DrOctavius2_2xtremegamerSpinoJP1119River_SongRasiloverNext2Hell 7 votes
4 out of 10 - Poor, lots of problems etc
3%
Ground_Round1TV_Addict_2017EverythingZenSgtAnime1 4 votes
3 out of 10 - Poor, the problems outweigh the good points easily
2%
EgeCViciousJScarlett_Ohara1113 3 votes
2 out of 10 - Rubbish, seriously Kabam should be ashamed
2%
Vdh2008Nexus_UY_ScutiPlayer909 3 votes
1 out of 10 - Had to put this option, but if this is how you feel for real then why waste your time on the game?
5%
JestressJFerg114nameplasTimyithDonybcolbyscipio987 6 votes

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    good start I see. Lets see what the less happy people think, but only for this MONTHS
    @SgtAnime1 care to expand please mate, discussion is always good?
    @colbyscipio987

No need for you to explain mate! But, read what the spin actually is on crystals and you may calm down a bit!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    1 out of 10 - Had to put this option, but if this is how you feel for real then why waste your time on the game?
    20% duh 5 star crystal
    @colbyscipio987 Thats why I pop and never spin mate. When you open a crystal your reward is decided then 100%, the spin is just for show. Pop is always better!

My last few 5 stars: Groot, HB, Loki, Loki again, Antman, KK

Smile
    90% happy up to now I see!

And thanks to the person who flags every single post I do. If it makes you happy then im good with it
  • 7 out of 10 - Good, but still a few glitches etc
    I mean... if only I wasn't getting "unknown error" screen instead of fighting and could play any of this month's content, maybe it would have been pretty good
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    6 out of 10 - Good, but quite a few problems
    Fun events this month, lots going on, but even when I participate in them, frustration over the controls ruin it. Controls worked great for a couple of the MODOK lab quests and running thru those without items (other than rerolls) was the most fun I've had in the game in a while, but 90% of them the controls just hamstring anything you try to do. I haven't even bothered to do uncollected hotel event, but I applaud the addition and the rewards. New war scoring also has a lot of promise but we'll see how it plays out. 2* arena was great idea and 5* shards in general have been more available and that too is fun and frustrating, last pull was DD Netflix but a couple days earlier pulled Dormammu so fun and frustrating.
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    7 out of 10 - Good, but still a few glitches etc
    Since the OP asked for this month only, I have to say that Kabam did a really good job, minus a few problems with maintenance and bugs.
    I'm not too sure about the new year though.
  • 4 out of 10 - Poor, lots of problems etc
    @SgtAnime1 care to expand please mate, discussion is always good?

I’ve found the game enjoyable for a very long time. I’ve been around for a while and I know what Kabam is truly capable of and how solid they can truly make a game. Back in the days of five stars only being rumors, the game was rock solid, never (I think) going down and having far, far fewer bugs. I rate it so low mainly for the anticlimactic start of a very exciting final month of the year. I’m looking forward to what’s next and I’m hopeful for all the polish Kabam can get.
    so an average score of 7.5 out of 10, which is very good! And a massive 84% rate it as above average as well! Congrats Kabam, seems the majority are happy with you