**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

How the **** are Kabam this unless?

2»

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,420 Guardian
    There have already been multiple (ok, maybe just a couple) other posts about Relic Prestige dropping a little when they first DUP the relic. (Maybe more than just the 1 prestige point as here)

One was from someone who was just above their Alliance threshold/requirement, and it dropped them just under that amount. Was worried their alliance would remove them (which would be a very sad alliance if they did)

(haven’t seen any about then subsequently dropping again with another Dup, for just extra Sig. the others were just from initial Dup'ing them)

But however Relic Prestige is being calculated, it is NOT something that Support will be able to adjust on your account manually.
    It is what it is, unless (until) development gets around to looking at this relatively minor issue.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,795 ★★★★★
    How are they "unless"??? 🤔
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★

Truth be told, I really aren't bothered 🤣

if you're not bothered, why are you making a thread on here kicking off about it then?
  • DonkeyKongDonkeyKong Member Posts: 51

It's an irritation but not a big deal, I posted a while back about the same issue and the forum managers didn't give a ****, its a known bug that's affecting most players especially at the top levels and yet Kabam don't even the decency to respond, we don't even know if this is being worked on? If we go off the Galan bug it'll take better part of a year for them to acknowledge it and in my eyes that's not good enough and someone is clearly unable to do their job 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully, me swearing will actually trigger some sort of repsone but idk since Miike and Jaxx left forums are rarely ever touched by Kabam now

Thats not true. While there was a period of time where the forum was dead, dork, pinwheel, rex and crash have been responding quite frequently. Also a prestige drop of 1 is probably in their less concerning bugs to deal with. 💀 i promise no situation will hinder you for that -1 prestige.
    They're more active but seem to have periods of activity and then silence, didn't see any reply from Kabam when everyone was complaining about SOS Toad, I think ive seen one reply on raids IW? But nothing major and the forums were blowing up for days on these two subjects recently but the moderators just haven't said a word, not to mention AI issues since update people being reparried in BG etc
    To be fair, regarding ai, the issues have already been flagged already. It’s not a new conversation so there isn’t much to say. We already know the a.i isn’t 100% the best and they’ve addressed that tackling a.i is complicated so they can’t say something like ‘the team is looking into it’ every time a a.i post comes up because it’s been something they’ve been working on for a while.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,344 ★★★★★

It's an irritation but not a big deal, I posted a while back about the same issue and the forum managers didn't give a ****, its a known bug that's affecting most players especially at the top levels and yet Kabam don't even the decency to respond, we don't even know if this is being worked on? If we go off the Galan bug it'll take better part of a year for them to acknowledge it and in my eyes that's not good enough and someone is clearly unable to do their job 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully, me swearing will actually trigger some sort of repsone but idk since Miike and Jaxx left forums are rarely ever touched by Kabam now

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 513 ★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

I wonder if you speak to people like this in real life.
    You prestige drops 1 point and you're throwing a 4kin tantrum like a 6 year old

Thats exactly how I speak to incompetent people 🤣 you get paid to do a job, you do it right. I didn't get to where I am by being incapable of doing my job.

The fact that Kabam can't even be bothered to respond to yet another damn bug shows what a **** show this company is lately, they've clearly given up on relics so tell us so we can't stop wasting time and money on them
    Yes, I'm sure you're super proud of that promotion to the fry station.
    Having SpongeBob as your peer is a big deal.
    I'm front desk with Squidward, skipped the fry station 👌
    Ohh front desk with Squidward?
    That explains the MISERABLE attitude
  • P4LP4L Member Posts: 9
    I would post these threads of communication with them to see what exactly they are saying.
    I agree with you that the team has been very poor recently with all the bugs and issues.
    But pi seems to be the least of the issues atm
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,056 ★★★★★