How does forum works?

Gordon_X602Gordon_X602 Member Posts: 33
Hi, I'm new to the forum community but what can say or ask if not the benefits, drawbacks or idea of it.

Comments

• Gordon_X602Gordon_X602 Member Posts: 33
    Yikes :D
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,368 ★★★★★
    edited October 14

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    edited October 14
    I don’t think there are many drawbacks tbh.
    It’s a good way to get helpful tips on quest counters and rank up advice,..etc.
    It is also a vital link to the game team to inform them of issues with the game, feedback on the monthly content, as well as information on champion updates and suggestions from the community.
    There is the odd outburst,..but it is vanilla compared to Global.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,368 ★★★★★
    global...

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,603 Guardian

Hi, I'm new to the forum community but what can say or ask if not the benefits, drawbacks or idea of it.

Welcome Gordon. The MCOC official forums are basically a place for the players to discuss the game. From time to time, members of the development team also check in and read posts and sometimes respond to them, but the forums are not a customer support portal. If you have problems with the game, you need to open support tickets. If you have something you wish to discuss with the other players then this is the place to do it.

I say this is the place to do it, but there's actually two official places to chat about the game. The forums, here, are a somewhat more sedate place owing to the nature of message boards. Its a place for more focused, more long form discussion. MCOC also has an official Discord, which is a more fast paced real time go with the flow place for discussions about the game. You can find a link to the official Discord by going to the game's official site at playcontestofchampions.com and looking for the link in the menu.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★

Everyone is just gonna hit the disagree button 😂

Relatable
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,944 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Relatable
    Your disagrees are preventable for the most part.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Relatable
    Your disagrees are preventable for the most part.
    I’m not alone though
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,338 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Welcome Gordon. The MCOC official forums are basically a place for the players to discuss the game. From time to time, members of the development team also check in and read posts and sometimes respond to them, but the forums are not a customer support portal. If you have problems with the game, you need to open support tickets. If you have something you wish to discuss with the other players then this is the place to do it.

I say this is the place to do it, but there's actually two official places to chat about the game. The forums, here, are a somewhat more sedate place owing to the nature of message boards. Its a place for more focused, more long form discussion. MCOC also has an official Discord, which is a more fast paced real time go with the flow place for discussions about the game. You can find a link to the official Discord by going to the game's official site at playcontestofchampions.com and looking for the link in the menu.
    Welcome Gordon. DNA3000 is very knowledgeable. However, this is the only time that he will respond to you in less than 1,000 words. This response was 175 words. He typically provides a tl;dr if you get just want to scroll to the end of the posts.