Where's the free venom

2»

Comments

• Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 103
    Weird that there has been no official mention on the forum about it, just that confusing email
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★★

If it's available tonight at the Login calendar reset, then someone at Kabam needs English grammar lessons. "Claim Now!" means now not later.

This. The email did not make it sound like Venom was coming in a calendar the way it said Anti-Venom was. It said multiple times to login or click to claim "now."
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★
    For all we know it could be a 4* Venom ..
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,589 Guardian
    1:15 until we know for sure (hopefully)

Probably mistakenly sent the emails on a 2pm game timing (which some things are based on), instead of the 8pm timing of calendar.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 295 ★★★
    I never get emails despite signing up for them... No idea why.
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 154 ★★
    This is so confusing. It’s a 7-day calendar that last 14 days? Is there some type of side content that you need a venom and antivenom for coming up?

The giveaways are way outdated for Valiants, but it is what it is.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★★

Probably mistakenly sent the emails on a 2pm game timing (which some things are based on), instead of the 8pm timing of calendar.

No Venom in my calendar. This is ridiculous. They just keep screwing stuff up. I've restarted and tried the link in my email again but still nothing happens even after it asks in game if I want to allow the action from outside the app.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Venom in the mail
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

No Venom in my calendar. This is ridiculous. They just keep screwing stuff up. I've restarted and tried the link in my email again but still nothing happens even after it asks in game if I want to allow the action from outside the app.
    Venom came in the in-game mail. Might take a while for everyone to get it.
  • daniduccidaniducci Member Posts: 4
    I just got the Venom in an in-game mail, but it said I couldn't claim it because it was expired. Just had to reboot the game, then was about to claim it just fine.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 612 ★★★

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    I have the same in-game mail, but I can't claim the selector. Anyone have the same issue?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,368 ★★★★★
    try restarting the game. that usually works. usually
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,708 ★★★★

Do you mean the free KNULL from the Giveaway Promo Codes sent out in a email specific for each account (that signed up to receive them) ?

Enter Promo Code from your email over in WebStore.

https://store.playcontestofchampions.com/

We get Venom in game message as a gift

Thanks Kabam
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 124
    We are Venom