Sponsored Code not working from day 1

DaiRaiOhDaiRaiOh Member Posts: 3
Justin Wong put out a sponsored video with the code "JustinsMCOCWelcome" but it just doesn't work. Not even that it expired, it just says it can't find the code at all.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,589 Guardian
    Link to video ?
  • DaiRaiOhDaiRaiOh Member Posts: 3
    edited October 24
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Bruh this is the most sponsored sponsored video of all time. I hope Kabam didn't pay a lot for this
  • Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 196 ★★
    The promo code shown in the video actually just worked for me
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,589 Guardian
    edited October 24
    Level 10 account.

Video was from over a day ago, but other comments even said during 1st 24 hours that Promo Code didn’t work for them either (so regardless if already 24 hr expired, may not have been correct from the start)

Maybe the code was made for him days earlier, prior to video release, and so expired since.
    Or hasn’t been activated yet ?

(**edit, like above comment, works now 😀)

6* Sinister, plus another 6* Nexus, plus 6* r1->3 gems, gold, energy, relics ??

• DaiRaiOhDaiRaiOh Member Posts: 3
    Welp, better late than never
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★

Level 10 account.

Video was from over a day ago, but other comments even said during 1st 24 hours that Promo Code didn’t work for them either (so regardless if already 24 hr expired, may not have been correct from the start)

Maybe the code was made for him days earlier, prior to video release, and so expired since.
    Or hasn’t been activated yet ?

(**edit, like above comment, works now 😀)

6* Sinister, plus another 6* Nexus, plus 6* r1->3 gems, gold, energy, relics ??

Lol what a scam 😂
  • Beavis420Beavis420 Member Posts: 1
    The option to claim the rewards came on the screen when I opened the game but I didn't actually receive the rewards. I got absolutely nothing at all. I heard the CozysMCOCWelcome promo code works tho but it won't let me use that one now since I entered this one first
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 291 ★★★
    Code worked for me. Absolute banger for resources and a six star Mr. Sinister for Cavaliers is pretty dang valuable too.