**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ClanHQ glaring problem

Beta tester. I’m telling you now Don’t use this over line until they fix this. For some reason they don’t use the existing prestige data. You have to remove your masteries and input the base PI. Stupid idea and a pointless app

Comments

• Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Thanks for sharing the gimmick app info. I wrote it off when I saw YouTube marks pushing it. RIP ClanHQ
  • edited December 2017
    So CHQ use the same data that I publish, same that all of the other calculators out there use. Pm me, find me on Line, or in the app and I’ll help you out.

Also hop into a beta chat and any of the devs should be able to help you input your champ correctly
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    edited December 2017
    I’m Beta testing it too. It’s on point for providing a good chat that better reflects the needs of alliances. It’s a chat app. And it’s in beta. This was a stupid post and a pointless whine.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you don’t know or cannot readily determine individual champ prestige I dunno what to say but I guess a chat app might be too complex for you also so great advice!
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    edited December 2017
    The app is asking for hero rating, not the actual prestige of the champ. It calculates the prestige for you once you put the champs in. You technically don't even need to add the hero rating of each champ if you don't want to or feel like it. It will still calculate the prestige correctly
  • tlh wrote: »
    The app is asking for hero rating, not the actual prestige of the champ. It calculates the prestige for you once you put the champs in. You technically don't even need to add the hero rating of each champ if you don't want to or feel like it. It will still calculate the prestige correctly

This is correct, the hero rating input is planned for future use in a potential aw defense/diversity tool.
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    Don't put down an app without knowing what you are doing. Im a beta tester and i put in my champs just fine for my prestige. Hero rating on your profile is different from your prestige and if you can't find your hero rating you shouldn't be playing.

The app is actually good. It has its kinks but thats what BETAs are for. To help them find bugs to fix so the full release will be better. And it and Discord should be used more over line. I've used line less and discord mostly.