**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 5 for my uncollected run

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I am looking to become uncollected soon once I get my next 4 star to rank 5. The reason I am debating is that I think star lord is better for the long run of the game, but from what I have seen you only get 10-15 hits on the collector before he wipes you out, so thats why I am considering Hulk

Who to rank 5 for my uncollected run 39 votes

Star Lord (duped sig 20)
56%
GamerMattyloAlfa_PigeonLeNoirFaineantTheLazyKingDeadbyrd9Danicb94XillymanVision_41JmoneysteckTheMageHunterVuDahMarvel_boundShaheerFIazPandamanTanMr_mc_person34DoctorJFurious_Fighter1Hellstorm_Blaargo 22 votes
Hulk (duped sig 20)
43%
RagamugginGunnerGimli_SoGsupermanMKZRomario26Hell_GoliathGruftyDarkrider05Zzzzero7vinniegainzDrewbe14Pandorica333RasiloverZeperionBaironDHIMWeaselNovaStar 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    Hulk (duped sig 20)
    I used hulk over and over when beating collector. His high attack with only a revive plus hulk smash fury with a pot or two coupled with his stun (even though collector has tenacity) makes hulk better for the collector. SL is great for everything else in that map.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Star lord should be your lane clearer to get to the collector. But to actually fight him hulk will be far more beneficial. As the above mentioned, his stun can help you to stay in the fight longer and get more damage in. Also, don’t heal him up to full health when you revive. Just enough to get the hulk smash ability for maximum damage output. With hulk I was able to achieve a 41 hit combo, using a 4/40 I only needed 200 units. With him at r5, he should be more than capable of taking down the collector and is very useful in AQ/AW too. Would I r5 a champ purely to take on the collector? Probably not a good idea, you don’t actually need r5 champs to beat him. You can do it with 4/40s and anywhere between 0 and 500 units depending on your deaths trying to reach the collector and how many free crystals/items you already have. Either way, both of these champs are r5 worthy imo.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,179 ★★★★★
    Star Lord (duped sig 20)
    U Can esay get more Thah 10 to 15 hit it just after 50 procent it get harder.
  • Options
    IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    Hulk (duped sig 20)
    I also used hulk to 100% the whole chapter though. Just better for quick op questing
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Star Lord (duped sig 20)
    Want to get that combo running. It'll help.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Star Lord (duped sig 20)
    I have both at rank 5 and prefer sl for everything but I didn’t try hulk on the collector