**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Champs Are Still Eluding You?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys the collecting aspect of the game. Which Champs are you still trying to get? Who keeps eluding your Roster? Who are you hoping for? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Comments

• 4* BW....after 2.5 years I figured I'd accidentally pull her
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Still trying to pull a 4* Witch, DS, and Thor. Was busy for the Basics.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Ultron Iceman cable voodoo wm og deadpool og vision
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    4* BW....after 2.5 years I figured I'd accidentally pull her

she was useful against modok but unless you get the crit she's ok but not as amazing damge compared to hulk mines is r5 sig 99

champs I'm wanting voodoo and stark spider
    Still haven't pulled a Sparky. I'd probably fall over if I pulled an IIF. Every Max Sig is a heart attack. Lol. Haven't even managed the 3* yet.
    Lol. Sorry. I know it's frustrating. They don't actually have control over the RNG. It just rolls how it rolls.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Nightcrawler and beast..ik they aren't that great..but after grinding their feaured arena 4 times..
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Any decent power-control champ. Any one?
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    KK and ant man. I'm actually not kidding. I don't have them as a 4 or 5 star and I only pulled them once each from a 3 star crystal.
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Nightcrawler and beast..ik they aren't that great..but after grinding their feaured arena 4 times..

I have Beast up to 5*. Only have a 3* NC. Still waiting on that one.
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Nice post! Okay so: (lol)
    Magik since I started like 2 years ago? Wolverine duped, I had one & being a small player I SOLD HIM! *gasp* Now i got a new one & its probs gonna take another 2 years to get him again lol
    Apart from that, Voodoo, GWENPOOL never even been close (like 1 champ block to either side), Dormammu one of my faves & as of late Dr. Octopus, I want him so bad! (not in a pervy way) Also was really hoping Morningstar would make the summoners choice crystal :blush:
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    LOL Love these kinds of threads, because everyone can relate.

I am a Howling Commando. Here forever, almost. Opened so many kinds of crystals, it's hard to fathom.

From 4-star or 5-star, I had never pulled a Spider-Man -- OG, Symbiote, Miles Morales. Venom, either. My $1 crystal was Spark. Otherwise, one of the weirdest streaks I can imagine --- me not having a single 3/30 or higher Spider-Man character, ever, would continue

I am gonna be hitting the upcoming SSM and Miles Morales basic arenas as hard as some people go for Star-Lord. Every time I open a 5-star, I hope it's OG Spidey

edited December 2017
    BaironDH wrote: »
    Nice post! Okay so: (lol)
    Magik since I started like 2 years ago? Wolverine duped, I had one & being a small player I SOLD HIM! *gasp* Now i got a new one & its probs gonna take another 2 years to get him again lol
    Apart from that, Voodoo, GWENPOOL never even been close (like 1 champ block to either side), Dormammu one of my faves & as of late Dr. Octopus, I want him so bad! (not in a pervy way) Also was really hoping Morningstar would make the summoners choice crystal :blush:

I can totally relate. I sold 3 times in my career. All 3 I got impatient for Shards. First time was a 3* Vision. They buffed him right after and I had to Grind for him. Second time I sold 5 R1 4*s for my first 5*. Lmao. One of them was Mags. Rolled a 5* Mags. A week or so later we got 2k free Shards. Smh. Third time I sold an R3 WM for Shards. Never selling again! I've replaced all but one 4*. I believe it was BB. Cant remember now. Pretty sure it was. Long story short, never sell. Lol.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    4*:

AV
    CB
    Beast ( I grinded one from arena but can’t get a dupe)
    Carbage
    Plus newer ones.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    4* falcon
    4* wolverine
    4* gamora
    4* iron Man
    4* star Spiderman ( on main alt just pulled)
    4* electro
    4* wolverine
    4* agent venom
    4* Dr strange
    4* abomination
    4* deadpool x force
    4* Hyperion
    4* doc oc
    4* green goblin
    4* vulture

And probably many others but those are the ones I need or want
    Guess I'm better off than I thought. Only 3 or 4 on that list I need. Lol.
  • ZeperionZeperion Posts: 44
    edited December 2017
    It's been a few months and I have still yet to pull AA, DV, GR and Magik......
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    AV and 5* punisher, IIF of any star
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    3 years and still no SW lol. Would’ve thought with her being one of the original characters I would have had her now. Same with gamora, never pulled her either for some reason.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    2 years in this game and still no Magik, Duped BW, Storm or Quake.

I guess i don't have any luck with girls or what... lol.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    4* wolverine and ip elude me still.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Winter Soldier, DD Netflix, Thor, Rogue, Starlord and Quake
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    More than a year of playing and I still don't have a nightcrawler, not even as a 3*!! I have 65 3 stars, what are the odds of nightcrawler not being one of them? It's crazy!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    4/5* Magiks. can't seem to get either one of them. I'll get one today *staying positive*
    Good luck!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    4 star: classic spider-man, spider-gwen, hulk-buster, thor
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    5 star AA, IceMan, or X23 is the only pull I want at the moment... Lol. I have a 5 star mutant AG and in the last 12 5 star crystals I've opened, I've got nothing but trash.