**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any suggestions I should do with my champs

Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
This is all my 4-5* champs
b3b1wuk6i1ff.png
0xxs8zkmrbjj.png
nf0idwrc5bdk.png
stz6eo8axcx1.png
qar7aeyrj84r.png
beo7r0l9j9ix.png

Comments

• Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited December 2017
    This just makes me sad. I have 26odd 4* champs n I'm screaming for dupes. I have no chance if thats how many unduped champs you have lol
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    R5 WORTHY IMO
    - Starky (damage and utility)
    - X23 and Ghostrider (regen to take you through questing)
    - Dormammu (power control/immunities doesn't need to be duped for attack)
    - Angela (doesn't rely on being duped to have a crazy damage output that doesn't rely on stun or bleed... 3rd best cosmic...worth R5)
  • Options
    This just makes me sad. I have 26odd 4* champs n I'm screaming for dupes. I have no chance if thats how many unduped champs you have lol

I'm at the point I'm just like give me any new dupe lol I was excited when I got falcon last
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Dingalo wrote: »
    R5 WORTHY IMO
    - Angela (doesn't rely on being duped to have a crazy damage output that doesn't rely on stun or bleed... 3rd best cosmic...worth R5)

I was wondering about Angela though about r4 her also still working on building poise charges with Spiderman stark
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    R5 WORTHY IMO

I was wondering about Angela though about r4 her also still working on building poise charges with Spiderman stark

I'd take spark over angela anytime. With over 10 poise charges, a r5 spark can do well over 2-3k worth of crit damage.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Yeah if you have to choose, definitely Sparky over Angela. But both are worth R5 imo (& both don't even have to be awakened). Sparky does need some getting used to, but when you're used to him... he is arguably best damage dealer in game with Starlord.

• Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365

Same here... 26 4* only 2 dup... Cap og from crystal n groot cause I was dumb enough to grind his arena twice in a row
  • Options
    R5 WORTHY IMO

I was wondering about Angela though about r4 her