Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Any suggestions I should do with my champs

Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
This is all my 4-5* champs
b3b1wuk6i1ff.png
0xxs8zkmrbjj.png
nf0idwrc5bdk.png
stz6eo8axcx1.png
qar7aeyrj84r.png
beo7r0l9j9ix.png

Comments

• Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited December 2017
    This just makes me sad. I have 26odd 4* champs n I'm screaming for dupes. I have no chance if thats how many unduped champs you have lol
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    R5 WORTHY IMO
    - Starky (damage and utility)
    - X23 and Ghostrider (regen to take you through questing)
    - Dormammu (power control/immunities doesn't need to be duped for attack)
    - Angela (doesn't rely on being duped to have a crazy damage output that doesn't rely on stun or bleed... 3rd best cosmic...worth R5)
  • Options
    This just makes me sad. I have 26odd 4* champs n I'm screaming for dupes. I have no chance if thats how many unduped champs you have lol

I'm at the point I'm just like give me any new dupe lol I was excited when I got falcon last
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Dingalo wrote: »
    R5 WORTHY IMO
    - Angela (doesn't rely on being duped to have a crazy damage output that doesn't rely on stun or bleed... 3rd best cosmic...worth R5)

I was wondering about Angela though about r4 her also still working on building poise charges with Spiderman stark
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    R5 WORTHY IMO

I was wondering about Angela though about r4 her also still working on building poise charges with Spiderman stark

I'd take spark over angela anytime. With over 10 poise charges, a r5 spark can do well over 2-3k worth of crit damage.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Yeah if you have to choose, definitely Sparky over Angela. But both are worth R5 imo (& both don't even have to be awakened). Sparky does need some getting used to, but when you're used to him... he is arguably best damage dealer in game with Starlord.

• Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365

Same here... 26 4* only 2 dup... Cap og from crystal n groot cause I was dumb enough to grind his arena twice in a row
  • Options
    R5 WORTHY IMO

I was wondering about Angela though about r4 her