**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Any update mods @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit or still “looking into it” lol

The gameplay is frustrating and I don’t believe community is getting a proper response or any regular updates on these issues.
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Zero bothers given lol
  • Options
    These problems exist for ALL characters in every condition and any given fight. If you think they are bad, talk to an iPhoneX user -- it's 10x worse. I had to use a team revive in AQ before reaching the first boss. gameid - "Lucretious"
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been happening to me to a lot to.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just experienced the same problems and then searched over internet....oh actually this is not my own issue!
    I used AA in AQ, I tried to block but then AA suddently move forward to fight! Crazy!
    I supposed there is no A.I. mode in AQ and thus it must be program bugs.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    So this could very well be my iPhone 5S having issues but I am having a big issue where I am blocking and I go to dodge backwards and Dex away from an attack and I just stand there and eat a heavy attack. It is so weird as it is not me being too late as the timing has been perfect or ahead of time each time (which makes it all the more frustrating). Its almost like the game only notices one press that is already there (blocking) and does not notice the new swipe every so often.

Anyone else having this happen? It REALLY sucks... happened to be a few times today and the one just before this post was in Alliance War so it got me a bit upset.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited January 2018
    Yep happened to me today, took 2 heavys from spiderman in AW
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I even changed the screen sensitivity on the phone. No luck.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Just happened to me in AQ. Hulk did a random heavy in the middle of a combo against Abom. = dead hulk.
    Thanks Kabam.
    Not to mention just standing there when trying to evade.
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Controls are totally random lately, dashing forward instead of back, if it reacts at all, randomly doing any punches but the intended ones, it's as if autofight turns itself on everywhere for a splitsecond.
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Just happened to me in AQ. Hulk did a random heavy in the middle of a combo against Abom. = dead hulk.
    Thanks Kabam.
    Not to mention just standing there when trying to evade.

Ironically enough, Abomination is one of the main ones it happens on. I run the entire Science line in AQ up to 8200 Prestige. And you do NOT make a mistake on an 18,000 PI Abomination!!!
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    edited January 2018
    I have a galaxy s7+,and my perry suck I do a perfect block and it doesn't block I get hit.this has happened since the last update.well we be seeing any fixes on this issue?
    Post edited by Kabam Wolf on
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    When did the galaxy s7+ come out?
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Looks like a waste of time but may as well pile on. IPAD Air gen 2. All arenas and champs for the last 3 days. Champ fails to block, dashes forward fails to strike. Please do something.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    S7 here too, I've been noticing some game modes are doing this as well
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Is it possible to have a moderator comment on this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit etc.?
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Well glad to know I am not the only one this happens to. Feels so cheap when it does.
  • Options
    trust me your not the only one. cost me a few revives in 5.4. Almost lost a new phone because of it (almost threw it on the ground).
  • Options
    DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    I haven't noticed it a lot with heavy attacks, but I have noticed it with dash attacks. It won't let me back sometimes. I'm still blocking, so only taking chip damage but I was trying to pull away.
  • Options
    09876543210987654321 Posts: 4
    When blocking the champ stops blocking and runs towards opponent out of now where,
    when trying to dash back or block champ just stands still and doesn't move when trying to do a 5 hit combo champ get to 3 hit and does a heavy attack this is happening with every champ mostly in Aq and Aw
This discussion has been closed.