**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adjust the champions abilities

Ghost rider phoniex n dorm should be incinerate immune seriously wtf. Iceman should be cold snap immune. This really grinds my gears

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They don't "necessarily" need to be immune to it. They aren't because it was a choise when they were created, and that's it.
  • Options
    B3de23 wrote: »
    Ghost rider phoniex n dorm should be incinerate immune seriously wtf. Iceman should be cold snap immune. This really grinds my gears

Ghost Rider, Phoenix, and Dormammu are beings that you should never be able to kill, under any circumstances. One is the personification of the spirit of vengeance that can't be destroyed, one is the embodiment of the life force of the universe that can't be killed, and one is the supreme being of an extra-dimensional plane containing limitless magical energy.

Why does it bother you specifically that Ghost Rider can be harmed by incineration, but it doesn't apparently bother you that Ghost Rider can be harmed by bullets and punches?
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    B3de23 wrote: »

Ghost Rider, Phoenix, and Dormammu are beings that you should never be able to kill, under any circumstances. One is the personification of the spirit of vengeance that can't be destroyed, one is the embodiment of the life force of the universe that can't be killed, and one is the supreme being of an extra-dimensional plane containing limitless magical energy.

Why does it bother you specifically that Ghost Rider can be harmed by incineration, but it doesn't apparently bother you that Ghost Rider can be harmed by bullets and punches?

Exactly. The moment you apply logic or comicbook lore into the equation, the majority of the champions in the game become either completely invincible or obsolete.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    They don't "necessarily" need to be immune to it. They aren't because it was a choise when they were created, and that's it.

I guess they can be incinerate "resistant" by reducing a portion of incineration damage.
  • Options
    B3de23B3de23 Posts: 5
    Because they are fire but yet can burn that why. Dafaq