Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

If lag is a performance issue..can we have graphical settings?

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
This game has great graphics but lag is always an issue. Is it possible in the future to let us tone down graphical settings like other games? Resolution? Textures?

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Omg I will so sign up to that ... Lag is making me not play this game .. the lags are getting very frequent ..
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Give us the option to turn down settings, please! How many times do dropped frame rates have to kill me in this game?
  • JerichoholicJerichoholic Posts: 18
    Up vote!! I would degrade the graphics if it meant I'd get consistent gameplay.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    I wanted this for the longest time on Android so long that I since got an iPhone coz I couldn't wait for Kabam. Please Kabam for the community please it'll help so many users.
  • I have it on the LG V30
  • asked kabam about this a year ago in a back and forth emails for like 10 times, kabam will not do this.
    they dont care about androids, only apple
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Some android phones you can do this. I assume there are others. On Samsung it's called game launcher.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 201
    I would love that option. In the meantime, whenever it starts to lag, I turn the screen off, automatically pauses the game, wait about thirty seconds and go back- usually works.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Ok kabam ..now we need rank down graphics ticket
    GQuantao wrote: »
    I would love that option. In the meantime, whenever it starts to lag, I turn the screen off, automatically pauses the game, wait about thirty seconds and go back- usually works.

You're talking about the big 5 seconds of stuttering lag. When the big lag happens a bunch of times I tried pausing but the button didn't work and when it did the AI immediately went into their special (NOT an L3) and killed me. No time to evade either.

lol
    GQuantao wrote: »

You're talking about the big 5-8 seconds of lag.

The mini split second lag you can't do anything but takes hits.

Skip to end.

Kabam knows this but don't care. It makes them money. Funny how this garbage rarely if ever existed pre-12.0.
  • ofc they know, why do you think they use Apple devices on live shows ?
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 201
    They're busy trying to shorten the lag between players getting frustrated and spending money for revives!
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Graphical settings this is very good idea, it's seem a little bit lag and stop in some screen even using iphone after updated, i'll so happy if there have graphical setting.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,082 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure it is the graphics. I suspect it's a combination of the server and the Build. No doubt certain devices have more issues depending on their graphics capabilities. However, I don't think it's the graphics alone.